“Great food !!Great price!!!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #95 of 867 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Chipotle is one of my fast food favorites!! I love the burrito bowl!! I get the same thing everytime!!! White rice,chicken,tomatoes,corn, cheese, & lettuce. Great sweet tea!!!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Line was out the door. We waited 45 minutes to get our order taken because Chipotle values takeout orders over dining-in service. Their entire crew worked on takeout orders and just let their dining-in customers wait for 45 min-1 hour in line. Totally Rude!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Mexican spices usually are well accepted in Florida,so if you are looking for the taste of Mexico, I recomend Chipotle Grill. The restaurant is clean, the employees are gentle and the food delicious.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

You can order burritos or bowls from this corporate fast food giant.

They offer small portions of meat with large portions of rice, beans, lettuce.

It's good for a corporate place.

Lines are not too bad the loop location.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I totally love this place for lunch or for dinner. It has the best salads and burritos. Do not forget the salad dressing, it is what makes the flavor of the salad. I prefer the barbacoa meat since it has a little bit of spice to it. Everything is made fresh every day on the spot for you. I cannot wait to go back again. I would recommend this place to everyone.