“Very good lo mean and pepper steak”

China Star Restaurant
Ranked #500 of 821 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Stopped by after visiting publics. Kids wanted the lo mean plus pepper steaks. They are very good. Wish I had got something for my self. Will visit again next time I shop at publics.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Worst Chinese food i have ever had. Should have checked the other reviews. Nuff said. Had beef Lo Mein...maybe other items are better....

Reviewed 9 March 2017

There are lots of Chinese restaurants along 192 but you can easily miss this little gem hidden away in the Publix shopping center. We were visiting friends staying at Orange Lake Resort and looking for a light lunch before hitting the pool. There on their menu were over 20 lunch specials all priced at $4.99 and they include your choice of white or fried rice with an egg roll or a can of soda! We called in our order and picked it up minutes later. Not only was it inexpensive , it was REALLY good. One order was incorrect, phone ordering can be tricky and entrees are not numbered, but the mistake was quickly corrected and the hostess apologized to us for the time delay! How accommodating. We have been steady customers ever since. Everything we have tried has been good but I think their egg foo young is the best I've ever had anywhere in Florida. Try it, I think you will like it it is certainly a great value for the money.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Good food, although it will seem they don't pay attention to orders. Check your order if ordering out.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

While staying at Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom Lodge, we were in the mood for some late night Chinese Food eats. I googled and found China Star's Menu....and a great extensive menu it was! We ordered a feast and it was delivered in no time flat! I was shocked at the speed and the accuracy of our order - even with a special request of pork fried rice without any onions. The cost was completely reasonable, which again shocked me. The food was HOT and delicious. I actually put their number in my phone contacts so the next time we are down there I know who to call when I am in a need for some Hot n Sour soup and Pan Friend Dumplings! :D