“relaxing,comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Simba's Lake House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“relaxing,comfortable”
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I love the how there was a lot of space for my children and grandchildren could just be at homes. It was great how the maintenance came to your need quickly. Don't forget the welcome call it my me feel good. Thank you for a wonderful stay in spite of the hurricane.

Recommended for:
Older travelers
“Great for our trip”
Reviewed 28 January 2011 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

Staying in a house is the best when you have young kids! Our two-year-old loved being able to run around. We moved beds & put a twin mattress on the floor for him, and we brought doorknob covers so we could keep him in the main area of the house. We all enjoyed the view. It was also nice having three bathrooms, so the adults (parents & grandparents) could have the two master bathrooms, and the third was available in case our toddler had been ready to potty. Our suggestions for improving the property were to: 1) have more pots, pans, and cooking utensils available, 2) improve water pressure in the front master bathroom shower, 3) add a more accessible towel rack in the king master bathroom (so you don't have to climb in to or reach over the tub), and 4) add strips over the threshholds between carpeted bedrooms and other rooms, where some sharp tacks were exposed. (I made these suggestions in an email about 9 months ago; I don't know if they've been able to address any of them yet.) Overall, it was a great vacation, and we just booked with Loyaly again.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
IN
Reviewed 28 January 2011 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
NS Canada
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 45-54
“Awesome house”
Reviewed 2 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Great nice size house. The best part for my kids is the pool table and pool and Wifi . The front shower head didn't work in the shower but we had two other showers we could use so no big deal . And you can't control the air conditioner but it got cool at night .Quiet neighborhood less than a mile from supermarket drugstores fast food etc. We would rent again from Loyalty Homes

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$129
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing