“Super Nice Place”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Super Nice Place”
Reviewed 5 January 2012 for a stay in October 2011

It was very clean everything was super nice and we had a blast! Every one was friendly and kind home had everything you needed to make your stay comfortable.

“Unbeatable!”
Reviewed 1 November 2011 for a stay in September 2011

My family had such a wonderful experience with Loyalty. My family (husband and 3 children) and inlaws stayed at King Triton and never once felt crowded. It was very clean, decorated beautifully and had every comfort of home making it so easy to enjoy our down time between parks. The parks were very close. I highly recommend Loyalty! I will use them again and again!
The Nix Family

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
anniestri...
Seattle, Washington
“King Triton's Castle is low class, dirty, old, and tacky.”
Reviewed 29 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

I was informed by Loyalty Homes three days before leaving for Florida that I had to pay them an additional $30.00 to insure an advertised amenity,the BBQ, was clean and had gas. We did not find the property to be any where near "Luxury" as hyped on the web site. Pool area is dark, dirty, and in poor repair. Pool furniture is old, dirty and ragged. Mattresses are hard and cheap. Bedrooms are not "spacious" but small. The doors to the pool did not have alarms, and there was a old shovel handle to secure the doors. Everything in it is low quality and it was not very clean. The neighborhood is run down and old. I reported this to the owner and all she said was she "took offense to my comments. I tried to post a review on their website and it has never posted, so I must assume they control that. I can't say enough about how completely shocked we were. I normally stay in luxury accommodations and this property is not! Hopefully this will save someone the experience. If the owner denies my stay there I will provide my payment receipts to you. Not a happy customer.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
A TripAdvisor Member
“King Triton's Castle was wonderful for our family!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We had a great time at King Triton's castle. Every room was spacious and clean and the pool & spa were perfect! The only problem we had was the sliding glass door that wouldn't lock. The alarm didn't work on that door either which is a feature we appreciate with 2 small children...we called the rental company and left a message but didn't receive a response. Overall, we had a great vacation...the house was perfect for our family of four and a set of grandparents! Location is super close to Disney!!!

Liked best: pool/spa
Liked least: lack of game room in the garage
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 27 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing