“Nice and spacious and close to everything.”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious pool deck
Air-conditioned game-room Pool table, air-hockey, foosball table and flat-screen TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Air-conditioned game-room
Pool table, air-hockey, foosball table and flat-screen TV
Emerald Magic villa - located 3 miles to Disney
Located in Emerald Island, gated resort community
South-facing pool and spa
Comfortable pool furniture
Have fun in the Sun!
Large living area with comfortable leather sectional sofa and flat-screen TV
Large family room  with comfortable leather furniture and flat-screen TV
Family room view
Family room and a view of the kitchen
Formal dining
Kitchen with granite counter tops
Kitchen and nook area
En-suite to king master suite #4
Kids bedroom with Madagascar theme
Family/kids bathroom
Blue Seas themed kids bedroom
Full-size laundry room with washer and dryer
BBQ Grill - Included - Save $60/week
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
JordanNic...
“Nice and spacious and close to everything.”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The house was easy to find and easy to check in. Ownership emailed me right away when I had questions. Wish I would have heated pull because the water never really got warm.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Apr 2014
Hello Raymond

Thanks for staying at Emerald Magic. As per the Flip Key/Trip Advisor listing from which you made the reservation, you did not pay for the pool heating. Further, I suggested on Feb 19th via email, well before your arrival that you may want to add the optional pool heat which you specifically declined and said that you "thought it was all included". Our advertisement on Trip Advisor/Flip Key specifically lists the optional cost for pool heating in more than one location of our listing.

The pool was cold - just as you should have expected in April without the pool heating. You also could have mentioned that we gave you a complementary early check-in before the scheduled arrival time at no extra cost with only a few hours notice to us.

I am glad you mentioned that you found us very easy to work with quick responses as we always try to be there for our guests and accommodate in anyway we could such as free early check-in when possible.

I hope to have you back as our guest and also hope that you would add the pool heat option at the time f reservation for any stays between Oct-April.

England
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
3 Mar 2014
Dear Ian and family,
It was definitely a pleasure to have you as our guests in "Emerald Magic" villa in Emerald Island Resort. Our aim was to offer open channels of communication with our guests as we understand the needs of our guests who might have come from far and away. We want our gests to feel that we are 'here to help'. We are glad that you made our vacation home part of your special holiday and once again congratulations on your Ruby wedding anniversary.

Hope to se you again as our guest.

With Best Wishes

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great experience!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a great time while in the Orlando area, and this house was wonderful. My grandkids were in the pool or hot tub at very opportunity.
This house is very spacious and well kept. There was more than enough space for the 12 of us.
The small issues with the house that we noticed upon arrival were dealt with quickly.
I would recommend this house if you are planning on staying in the Orlando area. Close to Disney World and Universal Studios!

Luxury-minded travelers
20 Feb 2014
Thank you Ed for renting Emerald Magic and suggesting to your friends to rent Disney Magic II. You and your family were great guests. Further, I would like to thank you for keeping my contact information back from 2011, when we did not have the dates you needed.
I look forward to having you as our guest whenever you are planning a trip to Orlando.

Best Regards
A TripAdvisor Member
“What a great place!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We were impressed as to how easy it was to "check-in" to our home away from home. The house was easy to find late at night and close enough to the Disney parks - actually, they are on the easy exit route from the parks. 10 minutes as advertised. Our check-in time was 4 PM but we arrived closer to midnight. There was a light on a motion sensor that helped us enter the codes on the door. Entry was simple and swift.

The house itself was lovely, spacious, and nicely decorated, It passed my close examination on cleanliness. There was a nice gift on the counter which was truly welcome by us tired people. Plenty of extra towels and sheets. Plenty of seating (kitchen and family room), dishes, utensils, and cookware. And, the neighborhood was quiet.

We had a small issue with the a/C - it was on and the temperature outside was near freezing. One call to Sri and he had it taken care of within the hour. I have to say - that he was extremely responsive. Any question I had in booking the place, he was quick with an answer and very pleasant on the phone and eager to keep his guests happy.

We traveled with 2 teenage boys, a 6-year old girl and 3 couples. Plenty of space for all - activity and peace - whichever we desired. It was too cold for the pool but we enjoyed sitting outside near it one warm morning. The kitchen was a great place to hang out, too.

I've read a lot of reviews from other homes in Emerald Island and observed the different care and clientele of them. We would definitely rent from Emerald Island but only one of Sri's homes. We made a good choice the first time.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
24 Jan 2014
Thank you "Family and Friends Princess Party" for staying at "Emerald Magic" offered by "Emerald Island Rentals" and for the detailed feedback. As parents ourselves who visit the area regularly, we try to make the check-in process seamless and I am glad you noticed that. As I mentioned when you booked the home, I am always available day or night for any questions, concerns or comments as it is my utmost priority to make our guests happy. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we would be eager to welcome you next time to this or any of the other fine villas we have.

With Best Wishes
Florida
Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

3 Oct 2013
Thank you for your stay in Emerald Magic, our 6 bed home. This is one of our most preferred homes by our guests and it is unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations fully. At the same time we are glad that your overall stay was enjoyed and everyone in your party was comfortable.

As stated in the welcome instructions, we ask our guests to let us know of any concerns during their stay so that we can address them as quickly as possible to make their stay comfortable. I wish myself or our management company was informed of this minor concern with one of the beds sheets in this 6 bed home so that we could have easily corrected by putting a new bed sheets from the closet. We give our management company details in the welcome email as well as post visibly in the kitchen. As soon as you called after your check-out and expressed your concern it was addressed immediately on the same day.

This is a wonderful home and we want to make sure your vacation experience is uninhibited. If you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to address your questions.

Emerald Island Rentals
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$225
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing