“A Wonderful Adventure”
Review of Thompson Aire

Thompson Aire
More attraction details
Owner description: This is one of those DO NOT MISS attractions. 7 days a week at sunrise Thompson Aire offers Hot Air Balloon flights in the Disney world area. A three to four hour adventure that will have you talking about it the rest of your life. Float effortlessly over the tree tops and see the real Florida from literally a birds eye view! See areas of swamps and forest untouched by human hands. Wildlife is everywhere and photo opportunities are endless. Flight program is offered each morning at sunrise and includes a pre-flight briefing with the pilot, a one hour flight, Champagne ceremony, full buffet breakfast and first flight certificate. Reservations are required. Book online. Reduced rates for ages 10 to 15 and children 9 and under are FREE with a full paid adult.
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We went for my husbands birthday and had a great experience. Even if you are afraid of heights, this is an ideal trip. Jeff is very personable and you can tell he loves what he does. He is very conscientious and safety is his top priority. After the trip, you enjoy a delicious glass of champagne then off to a tasty breakfast. I like that he did not have his company logo printed all over the balloon (like some of the other companies).

All reviews
"bucket list"
in 11 reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 10 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 2 reviews
"company"
in 18 reviews
"waiver"

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We were doing things the other balloons weren't. Really going places it felt you could only get to in a hot air balloon. Also, Jeff was the absolute best. Beyond having every most awesome and rare certification, his energy was perfect.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We started off our morning being picked up from our hotel at 5am - Geoff was lovely, really friendly and welcoming!

We were driven to a hotel where I signed a waiver, we were given a brief safety talk, met the other people who were going up in the ballon..... then we were taken outside until the best course for departing and landing were calculated.

We arrived at out departure site, where you could be as involved as you wanted to be in filling the balloon - then the time came to hop in the basket, sit down and then off we went!

Wow......... before you know it, you are up in the air! Geoff is full of information and you feel super safe........ the jokes ...... I'll let you decide - lol!

We travelled approximately 9 miles in around an hour and it was the most amazing, beautiful and tranquil experience - I loved every second!

Thank you so much - you are amazing!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I never thought I'd be in a Hot Air Balloon. This was a really great experience; something that I added and checked off my bucket list, on the same day. The added bonus, was the buffet breakfast, at the end of the flight.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I purchased this experience for my husband's birthday. The entire experience was amazing, topped of by our pilot, Jon!! The experience starts with assisting in the inflation of the balloon. That, itself, is awesome. The take-off cannot even be felt. The baskets have seats. Flight time was near an hour. Very intimate and individualized. Jon was quite informative, experienced and entertaining. I would recommend this company over all. Many companies have large numbers of people in the baskets--this company specializes in the smaller baskets. Another plus--"full breakfast buffet" at the conclusion of the trip; not just pastries and drinks.