Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Preferred Hotels
US$276
Hotels.com
Official Hotel
2,580 results
All reviews water park lazy river pro shop heritage crossing centre court ridge sandy ridge three bedroom the main hotel bedroom villa own bathroom private pool full kitchen beautiful property washer and dryer orlando area tennis courts disney parks
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

I don’t even know where to start. We have only been here an hour after check in, and we feel like family. Approx 11pm, and the staff has gone above and beyond any predetermined expectations. Thank you so much for making the beginning of our vacation completely painless and amazing. Even though the bars and stores were starting to close, the staff made sure all the items we were looking for were brought out with a smile. We tipped everyone well knowing we were asking for much. Thank you all. This is our new Orlando destination!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
ReunionResortGCMgmt, Manager at Reunion Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are beyond delighted that you were taken care of so well and that you feel like family here at Reunion Resort. We are so happy to be your new Orlando destination! Come back soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2019

Reunion resort is lovely, the villas and homes spacious and beautiful. Beaty is only skin deep though. The customer service is an absolute joke, the staff are lazy and have a really poor attitude.

The villa has barely been cleaned for our entire stay, we’ve had to move villas and nobody answers the phone when trying to call and complain.

I expect far better for a 5 star resort and frankly wouldn’t stay here again, considering we’ve been here many times since it opened I haven’t ever encountered such poor service! The beds have not been changed for our entire stay (16 nights), we ran out of clean towels every other day, have had things taken from the villa by cleaning staff and have had to remind housekeeping daily to come and clean it. Which has not always been successful! The villa is that dusty it’s causing my children to have blocked noses and sneeze. The floors have also not been cleaned for a very long time.

The management could not care less either, I’d seriously look at staying somewhere else unless you know somebody who owns property here that is rented through a third party. The prices do not justify the quality of service on offer.

They keep banging on about the four diamond award, I’m amazed they managed to win anything I wouldn’t even award them a wooden spoon!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that think our resort is beautiful, but we are very sorry to hear your comments about your most recent experience with us. Would you please email us at resocialmedia@reunionresort.com with your contact information so we can learn more about your stay. Again, we are deeply sorry and we hope we can change your mind to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2019

As a previous guest of Reunion Resorts years ago we decided to come back again for a relaxing holiday in Orlando. In 2019 alone we have traveled to Orlando 5 times and stayed else where. Reserved a house at Reunion for July 3 - 7 for our family of 4. Wanted a relaxing place with a private pool. Checked into the house around 5:00 p.m. on July 3 to drop of the bags of 2 of our family members and left as the other 2 weren't flying into much later. Got all of us to the house around midnight to find out the a/c didn't work upstairs where the bedrooms were at. Thermostat said it was 82 degrees up there. Tried to lower it to get the a/c on but the a/c never kicked and then the thermostat just completely turned off. Called the front desk to let them know and was told no one could come out and that hopefully someone could come the next morning but being it was July 4 she wasn't sure. The light/ceiling fan in one of the bedrooms upstairs came on/off all by itself all through the night. Our 2 adult children had to sleep (or lack of sleeping) on the couches for the night . In the only downstairs bathroom we all showered we found a used bar on soap on the floor with hair on it. So disgusting. In the Fridge there was a plastic water pitcher with water in it from a previous guest, the WiFi in the house didn't work and we used the WiFi code the front desk had given us. I am a travel agent and I am on call 24/7 so WiFi is a must for me. I actually needed to handle something for work the next morning and wasn't able to do at the house and unfortunately cell service WiFi and using my hotspot didn't work due to poor service out there. I had to leave the property to go handle my work. The private pool at the house was dirty and looked to have not been recently cleaned. A water hose was laying in the pool. The screened patio and a huge hole in the screen (a few feet large) that anything could get through and into the pool. This is disturbing because this house backed up the conservation area and anything could get in the pool/patio. There were broken ceramic tiles from the pool sitting on the ledge of the pool and who knows what kind of shards of ceramic could be in the bottom of the pool. The living room furniture was old looking and definitely worn and had some dirty streaks on it. There was trash in the trash can in the kitchen. We waited at the house until around 10:30 a.m. on July 4 waiting to see if someone was coming out to fix the a/c when we finally took all our stuff and went to check out. Too many hours had already been wasted doing nothing and it was time to go find a new place to stay. Disney's resorts to the rescue. We always stay on Disney property and why I thought we should have tried something else would be okay and look it turned out to be bad. Went to the front desk to check out and the young man working apologized for everything and checked us out and said we would be getting a refund for the 3 nights we were unable to stay there and even gave me a receipt showing the refund. I asked to speak to a manager but being the holiday he said one wasn't available. I asked for the managers contact information and he said he didn't have any cards available to give me but he had me fill out a form with my information and said that a manager would be contacting me. That was on July 4 and today is July 18 and I have yet to hear from a manager. I did get a survey form emailed to me a day after we checked out. I filled out the survey with the ratings they deserved. On July 9 I got an email from Jose La Torre stating he was sorry we had a bad experience and would like to discuss the stay more with me. I emailed him back with the bad high lights and requested for him to call me back and gave him my best contact number. Again today is July 18 and no call back from him either. Called the front desk on July 8 to talk to someone about the refund as nothing was showing up on our credit card. Was transferred to accounting where all you get is a voice mail to leave a message and it says someone will contact you within 24-48 hours. No call back and called again on July 12 and left a message yet again and emailed Jose La Torre again as well. Called again and left another message on July 16 for Ms. Castillo in accounting to call me and then called back to the front desk to request to speak to Jose La Torre. Was advised he didn't work until the evening so I requested to speak to the manager on duty at the time and was advised that Stephanie (Director of Resort Services) was in a meeting and the front desk agent took my name and number and said Stephanie would call me when she got out of the meeting. No call from Stephanie either. Sent another email to Jose La Torre and got an automated email back that he is out of the office until July 25. Finally on July 17 I receive an email from Ms. Castillo in accounting stating that my reservation was nonrefundable and that I didn't allow the resort a chance to resolve the issues brought to their attention but in an act of good faith her director was giving us a 1 night refund since we had to stay without A/C.
The lack of care, concern and customer service is unacceptable from Reunion Resorts. I spend more time trying to contact them and no response from management. I believe they truly don't care about their property and their customers. Being a previous customer and then my in-laws a possible future customer this year themselves they don't care. I am a travel agent myself and I honestly have in the past recommend this property for larger families wanting a more affordable and villa/house like atmosphere when traveling to vacation in Orlando. Reunion had been a good recommendation years ago for the value it offered compared to Disney properties that I tried to sell them. I at this time can say that I can not and will not recommend Reunion Resorts mainly based on the lack of customer service and follow up not provided by Reunion Resorts managers. I rarely write negative reviews as I know how personal and one sided the review can be but this recently incident caused me to want to write the negative review. If someone had contacted me once the issues and messages had been left for them then maybe a truly negative review would not have been written. I only hope that the main thing taken out of this review is the poor customer service and follow through this property has and that management/leadership at Reunion Resorts sees this and does something about this.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank kwisetravel
Reviewed 13 July 2019 via mobile

First let me state that this type of place is not really my cup of tea. It seems so over the top that it reminds me of being at a theme park in of itself.
That being said I’ll put my personal opinions aside and try to focus on the pros and cons.
Pros: the grounds are kept fairly nice and clean. The condo I had (3 bed 3 bath for one person, no idea why) was huge and very nice. I can’t comment on the price Bc we got a state rate for a conference but it was 150 a night for that huge condo close to 2000 square feet. The water park was nice and if you want more relaxed atmosphere there is a pool almost every 100 yards. Check out was smooth but check in was lil slow. Even though they said room service was by request only they came and cleaned every day. So IDK.

Cons: the biggest and by far irritation is the guard booths. No idea why they have them. ....the resort is huge and not fenced with public roads running though it so anyone can walk in off the street. And all I did was just flash a paper guest thing that I could photocopy and distribute and come back whenever I want now. Pointless if you ask me. The water park bar service is sloooooooooowwww. And pricey. In fact the whole place is a cash cow. If yo stay in a villa or condo just bring your own food to cook and drinks to take to the local pools Bc no outside food drinks allowed at water park. That’s fine, but make sure people can get their hands on one of those pricey drink in a reasonable time if you make that rule.

All in all if you have a large family and tend to stay a week or more then I guess it’s not bad as long as you eat and drink somewhere else. Also make sure you have your own car Bc the resort is huge and i can’t imagine its easy to get an uber through the guard gate.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SwiggT

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you thought our property was nice and clean. We are also happy you enjoyed our villa! We appreciate your comments and we have passed them to our Guest Services team in an effort to improve the quality of the service we provide. We hope we will see you around our resort again in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

Our family decided to give reunion resort another chance after many disappointing visits throughout our many vacations in orlando. Because of the price of the 3 room villas and availability, our family of 6 decided to stay again.
Checkin - thank goodness that they changes their check in area from hideous couch and executive desk style to more modern check in area. Check in was smooth this time unlike last time where we had to wait so long. They did change their keys but it still got demagnetized couple times. This was an issue before and it has happened again with us. AND it is not because of the phone. I left my in my wallet to make sure. This is an hassle because you have to drive back to reception if your key doesn't work which is 5 mins drive.
Villa - I didnt realize and no one told us in check in but no more room service. New management has changed it according to the reception staff. You have to request the towels, toilet papers etc. Extra cost for room service. I didnt like that. We always like big rooms of reunion and it is very reasonable compare to other places. We had light not working. TVs not work. Also please can you guys get some better quality screen resolutions.
Shuttle- this is where I had most problem. I have complained about this on my previous stays and even to the manager. Reunion seems like they only operate one shuttle pretty much most of the time unless they have major function. I needed shuttle from the water park to the villa. We took our car to the water park but my kids and I had to.get back for the golf tee time while my wife and my little one had to stay back. We requested shuttle twice as well as other guests who needs shuttle. Ater 20 mins of waiting for shuttle, my son walked to the villa. It took him 10 mins to walk and he called me to let me know he is back to our villa and I am still waiting for my shuttle. By this time, we saw a shuttle pass by us twice. I asked my wife to drop me off to the villa. She did. I heard other guests saying that they are not staying here again.
Water park- food service got better than last time. We had to.wait for so long for someone to take our orders. Food is still not that good compared to other resort such as omni.
Breakfast- bad. It was bad paying 20 dollars for a breakfast that I could get free from homewood suite or embassy suite. Also the club house was getting renovated so I had to walk down the hall to temporary buffet area that is set up in one of the conference room. My omelet took 15 mins to come out. Staff was friendly.
I called the manager Joey and talked to him about my concerns. He said that he will look into it but never got back with me about it.
Overall not well.run resort. Has not changed and not sure when they will get their services together. We arw going back to omni and Hilton. I will rather pay extra for impeccable service than mediocre. Very disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family