“A Truly Lovely Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
“A Truly Lovely Home”
Reviewed 6 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Gorgeous, peaceful, and relaxation! Exactly as advertised. The check-in was very smooth and as soon as we walked into the house we felt right at home. The house was well appointed and furnished and very comfortable. Great location, close to Disney. Would definitely come back!

I recommend this area and especially this home to anyone looking for a vacation to remember! Just don't take my week!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location! Truly Recommend!”
Reviewed 24 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

My family and I stayed 5 nights in this property. The place was spotless just perfect for our family. There is a full kitchen and a washer/dryer in the unit. The location was great. It would only be a few minutes drive to all amenities (groceries, fast foods, liquor store, bank...) We were traveling with two younger children (4 and 7) so Disney was were we spent most of our time. Having a full kitchen was also great because it allowed us to save on restaurant meals (Disney can be expensive!). Everyone loved the place. We will definitely rent from this owner again and have already recommended this place to friends. Great value! Thanks!

Lukeyson
Maitland, Australia
“Just like Home”
Reviewed 28 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We started out a bit annoyed since the main entrance was closed due to roadworks and the directions pointed us to the closed entrance. We went quite a few wrong places before we found the back entrance to get into the area. But once in everything was great. The only thing we missed was a toaster, and after trying to organise getting one we eventually gave it up as too hard. But otherwise the place was very clean, and other than the roadworks outside (which generally didn't start making noise until 7am- by which point we were up anyway) it was quiet and safe. The wifi got plenty of use - although the instructions were wrong and I'm not even sure I connected to the Wifi in the same apartment. We were even able to pick up an Australian Motor Race live on the HD Speed Channel. The kids certainly liked the pool. I'd have said that this place was quite a bit more than 2 miles from Disney world, but that didn't really matter. Everything was close, there were plenty of restaurants around, and the kids were sad to leave since they had a bedroom AND a bathroom each.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and comfort
Liked least: The roadworks outside.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“We would definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed 18 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Stayed here with my girlfriend for our honeymoon to Disney. It was extremely close to Disney without having to pay for expensive hotel within Disney. We were able to get to all the parks in about 10 minutes, and shops and restaurants was just around the corner. The townhouse was clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Arizona
Reviewed 6 October 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing