“Magical. The best!”
other travellers have booked this property
Game Room:  'One of Ten Top Vacation Home Amenities in US' TripAdvisor publication
Drive around Alcatraz or Play one of 1000 Retro Arcade Games Billiards, Pop-a-Shot, Shuffle Bowling, simpsons Pinball, Wii--ALL FREE PLAY
Check Availability
Kitchen and Bar
Living Area with 65 inch 4K TV, Bose Home Theater, DVD
Living Area with Comfortable Furniture
65' 4K TV and Bose Looking into Nook and Kitchen
Master #1 with Cal King Adjustable Mattress, TV, DVD, computer, Printer, access to Lanai
Master #1 with Ensuite Bath
Nemo/Dory Twin Bedroom
Lion King Twin Bedroom with TV, DVD, PS3
Lion King Twin Bedroom
Shared Bath for Lion King and Nemo/Dory Bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Magical. The best!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Absolutely gorgeous vacation home! Our family had so much fun and we will 200% be recommending you to everyone and coming back again at some point! You really did go over and beyond with your home to accomendate everyone! Fantastic, just wow!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
31 Mar 2014
I'm glad to hear you and your family had a great vacation. We look forward to your return.
Terry
Minnesota
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

30 Mar 2014
I'm so glad you and your family had a great vacation. We look forward to your return. Terry
Georgia
Reviewed 19 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

19 Jan 2014
I'm very happy to hear you and your family had a great vacation. A lot of visitors do not understand the importance of comfortable beds--parkhopping requires a good night's rest.

We look forward to your return.
VA
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

14 Aug 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had a awesome time. The kids enjoyed the pool and we loved the location

Recommended for:
Older travelers
22 Jul 2013
Thanks for choosing Tropical Retreat. I'm glad to hear you and your family had a great vacation!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing