“Amazing Disney Condo.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Tikki Bar poolside
Master bedroom with en suite
Double bedroom
Lani
entrance
clubhouse
grounds
GYM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kathy R
Chula Vista, California
“Amazing Disney Condo.”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This condo was so beautiful! It was clean and decorated for Christmas. It was close to Disney and stores to buy what we needed. Loved everything about it. I even forgot my hair dryer diffuser and there was one in the condo which saved my curly hair. We had plenty of room. The only thing is that this condo is on the third floor and there is no elevator. So if you are traveling with people who can't do stairs this condo is not for you. I highly recommend this condo for everybody else. Roland was so nice and booking was so easy.

Bathroom cleanliness
Telford, United Kingdom
“Another Lovely Holiday”
Reviewed 19 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Thankyou Pam & Roland, we had another lovely stay at your condo. We all had a really enjoyable holiday

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Hocking Hills, Ohio
“Nice condo!”
Reviewed 16 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Very nice condo close to everything but secluded enough for privacy price is great also and very clean would highly recommend! Pam and Roland were a pleasure to work with always got back to me immediately after emailing them very nice people and very nice place Marie hongosh

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
HooksFan
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Another Superb Stay at Pam and Roland's Disney Condo”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

This was our second time renting Pam and Roland's Disney Condo. When I found out that our family would be able to take our Florida vacation this vacation rental was our first and only choice. This condo doesn't disappoint. About the only negative I had from our last stay in 2013 was the lack of wi-fi. Roland let me know after making our reservation that he was installing wi-fi for the condo. Instructions for accessing the internet are self explanatory.

Even though we didn't spend much time in the condo during the day it was always nice to be able to come back and relax on the patio.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Georgie G
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Want to go back!!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

I have to say this condo was wonderful, a home away from home. It is better then the photos, with so much room. I stayed with my husband and 7 year old after a week on Disney, my little boy cried not wanting to leave Disney until we walked into apartment and he loved it. Perfect positioning so close to all the parks. The condo is situated around the corner from the club house with pool bar, shop and wonderful pool. Fully equipped with hair dryer, washer and tumble dryer ironing board and dishwasher, also internet, my every whim catered for. I cannot praise this condo up enough and vowed to my son we would return. Roland was very helpful in booking the property sending through clear instructions and directions to local amenities. All I can say is can't wait to return and wish we had stayed there the first week too.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$75
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing