“Great facilities, quite and secure”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 42 reviews

Reviews from our community

tfriend20...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great facilities, quite and secure”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The house is in a great location,close to shops and restaurants and is only 25 mins to Disney
the facilities are great and we enjoyed the pool and tennis courts particularly
we found that the home had everything we needed, it was very comfortable with internet access and all we had to provide food.
the complex is secure with 24 hrs security with maned gate house and overall well maintained with all the facilities you need E.G pools, gym in the club house
the house is great value for money and would highly recommend it

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kierenwil...
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The location of this lovely home was perfect, close to all parks. The home itself has everything you need to have a great holiday and the onsite facilities are also great. Highly recommended we will certainly look at this property when we come again. The owner was also quick to respond to a very minor issue with the safe.

Date of stay: May 2017
LightPack...
“Lovely House in Kissimmee”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Really enjoyed our stay in the house, it was clean, comfortable and the gated community was lovely and very pretty. There's loads of communal areas around including a pool, tennis courts and built in BBQ's (which we used on our days off from Disney). Disney, was only 25 mins in the car and the drive was easy (and it was my first time driving in America). It's also not far at all if you want to go out to eat. Loads of restaurants on the 192. All in all, a great place to stay whilst visiting Florida and i would highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Amanda M
“Property managers from hell”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My friend and I booked this townhouse for our disney vacation this past week and were so excited. Rob was really nice and responsive and couldnt have said anything bad. Upon arriving, however, the unit had not been cleaned from the prior renters. We called the property managers and they eventually showed up and started to clean up as the cleaner had not arrived yet... during this time the man was extremely rude and snapped at to our 3 young and overtired children and ignored any fault for the matter and treated us as though the unit not being ready was our fault. The cleaner who followed was there til about 8:30 (4 1/2 hours past our check in time) but she was lovely. I emailed the owner and he was apologetic and although no compensation for the delay was offered it was water under yhe bridge and I was satisfied with a simple apology. During our time nothing seemed to be supplied.. no garbage bags.. or laundry detergent as was stated in the house manual that detergent was provided... we had to purchase our own along with paper towels and the only cleaning supplies in the unit was watered down dish and hand soap (like 95% water 5% soap).... the provided dvd player didnt work or if it did we were unable to get it to and the property manager ignored my friend when she asked about it.... The tvs are outdated and all the bed linen is cheap and old and outdated.. also not really an issue .... my biggest issue came at check out... we were finishing up clearing out of the unit and my grandma couldnt find her wallet so we paused to help her look... at 10:15 the property manager couple arrived and instantly started complaining that the garbage hadnt been taken out and our check out was at 10. I tried to calmly explain the situation and began finishing tidying up and getting the garbage taken out... during this time the couple verbally berated me calling the condition of the townhouse "filthy and disgusting" and started pointing out all these "damages" in an elevated tone... these damages included a couple chocolate smudges on the bar stool which i was able to immediately clean off with a sponge and water after he took a picture of said "damage"... damages also included some make up residue on a yet-to-be-cleaned towel.. and a small juice spill from one of our kids' sippy cup (basically they were rifling through our dirty linens from the week that had yet to be washed. We were then yelled at that we would be gettimg charged an extra cleaning fee for all these "damages." And I was literally so mortified about the treatment of myself and my friend and our kids that i took the trash out and left. I emailed the owner and truly hope he can reconcile some of this but if those same property owners are the ones for your stay.. RUN! They are such horrendous and vile human beings and dont belong in any field working with people. As a side note... my friend.. my grandma and I are all extremely clean people and would never leave something in an unacceptable condition. I am just literally mortified by my experience and hope these people do not reflect the owner of this otherwise nice rental home. I have yet to hear back from Rob but hope he will make right by this. I would recommend this to others as long as it is no longer under the same management.

Date of stay: March 2017
Management Response
22 Apr 2017
In response to the comments made above.
The late cleaning of the house was unfortunate and a full apology was given as our cleaners had let us down on this occasion. This was the first time this had occurred in 13 years of renting
our home.
Our managers have been looking after our property for over 10 years, they are very professional and look after the house as if it were their own.
We refute the `vile human beings` comment made against our managers as insulting and being totally untrue.
Indeed in general we feel that all the comments in the review are grossly exaggerated.
In common with most other rental properties we expect guests to provide their own consumables for their stay, however most guests will find that there are some remaining from the stay of previous guests but this cannot be guaranteed.
Regarding the request for flat screen TV`S/HDMI connections, actually no request had been received and no promises were given.
The DVD player was found to have been unplugged, this explains its non operation.
The property was left in a particularly unacceptable condition. The list of items found was considerable including unauthorised guests staying in the home (this is against fire and rental home regulations).
The Venetian Bay complex is one of the most respected and well run in the area and we are confident our rental home is an enjoyable place to stay and excellent value for money.
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Date of stay: March 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.