“more then expected”
other travellers have booked this property
Tropical Floridian landscaping Spacious sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tropical Floridian landscaping
Spacious sitting area
Open plan dining area
View from the open plan kitchen
Breakfast bar
Fully equiped kitchen
Downstairs half bath
Master bedroom with exterior deck
Master en-suite bathroom
Deck with chairs and table off Master bedroom
Second bedroom with queen bed
Third bedroom with two twin beds
Resort clubhouse only 200 yrds away
Beautiful landscape lighting
Surrounded by immaculately groomed grounds
Sunny clubhouse pool
Warm and inviting clubhouse spa
Main entrance fountain feature
Modern and updated clubhouse gym
Fantastic main feature fountain
24/7 main gate security entrance
Childrens playground
On resort Tennis Courts
Night time fun at the Clubhouse Tikibar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
“more then expected”
Reviewed 24 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

The house is in a nice and convenient neighborhood. Its very well equipped and comfortable. The owner is quick to response and try to accommodate tenants needs. Very good stay overall.

24 Dec 2012
Amber,
Many thanks for the kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if you have vacation rental needs in the Kissimee/Orlando/Disney area. Happy holidays!
NY
Reviewed 26 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
26 Oct 2012
Alice,
It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to helping you again soon :-)
Scotland
Reviewed 9 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
9 Sep 2012
Clark,

It was my pleasure to have you as our guest. We welcome you and your family back any time :)
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

The rental was perfect, could not of asked for a nicer place to stay on our vacation.

A romantic getaway
30 Aug 2012
Eve,
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to helping you with your vacation needs next time you are in the Orlando/Kissimmee area.
“Wonderful vacation location”
Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We had an absolutely wonderful stay at this Townhome located in a beautiful well maintained resort community.Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone. The owner kept in touch thru out the rental process.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
9 Aug 2012
John,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to helping you again in the future with your property rental needs.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing