4,480 results
All reviews full kitchen stayed in building partial kitchen newer building time share through rci parking pass disney parks washer and dryer activity center sales pitch living room c unit jacuzzi tub timeshare presentation great resort free breakfast
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Rented 1 brm/1bath for week in March. Stayed in newest units, which were very nice.

Room tip: This resort charges for Wi-Fi. We had to go to McD's to check our email. Other than that, nice place to stay!
1  Thank GrandmaHoney2010
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Vacation Village at Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Thank you for commenting on your experience with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your time at Vacation Village at Parkway Resort and hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I enjoyed my Stay here it was very clean and spacious for being a 1 bedroom I enjoyed my stay so much I bought a
Time share with them at a very affordable price. It is close to a lot of restaurants and gift shops and other attractions thanks to village Vacation for a very enjoyable and relaxing vacation.

1  Thank mrsrocketman
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Vacation Village at Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and we’re so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We’re thrilled that you have decided to become a member of the Vacation Village Resort family of owners! Vacation Village at Parkway Resort will provide you and your family with many wonderful memories to take home with you year after year. Thank you for choosing us as your Orlando vacation destination and we’ll see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We booked our stray thru RCI - we were given the choice of a free breakfast and had to put down $20. when my husband decided a few minutes later not to go the would not refund his money. I booked the room thru RCI and was assured it was Handicapped accessible. We wanted to travel the week before but was told they did not have a handicap room available so we had to book it the next week. I cannot walk at all and the bathroom had 2 hand rails one to the side of the toilet and one to the back..the back was useless for toilet and it was was far from the shower as well. My husband had to hold me up in the shower as there was no hand rails in or out of the shower. Could not use the toilet and could not as the seat was too low. We called to see if ou had a raised toilet seat or adaptable commode which was no. The whole place was not handicapped. we checked on another unit and they had the same accomidations,so I feel ours was a regular room. I asked another guest and they had more handrails including one for shower and tub. The second night I decided to use the jacuzi whick is one reason for booking room...I failed to notice there was no safety rail till I tried to get out. M husband could not help and we called front desk for help. After them calling us back 3 times and 45 minutes later I was in so much pain and could not feel my lower extremities rescue was called. I was humiliated by the whole experience and being in the tub for 1 hour waiting for help. It all would not have happened if I had proper safety rails! For two days staff memebers kept hounding us for details and I kept telling them I was NOT hurt but that I should have been given a handicapped room. I even called 2 days before confirming my accomidations. I did like the place and the proximity to Disney and the Airport and would have liked to come back with family if it were not for the issues. The rooms and kitchen were nice but the ceilings are paper thin and there was so much noise above us day and night.

Room tip: Be sure if you are handicapped ou ask the right questions ...Handrails by shower and tub as well as bath or jacuzi. Shower seat or safety devices in shower. Raised toilet or commode. Know where ramps are in parking areas. Call 911 for emergencys, do not call front desk.
3  Thank Laureanne H

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for the issues you experienced while staying at Vacation Village at Parkway Resort. Unfortunately, when guests request a handicapped accessible unit from RCI or another source, we have no way of knowing what the guest’s specific needs are unless they communicate with the resort directly. Parkway Resort has a total of 58 ADA standard units. Our full handicapped accessible units consist of lowered counters, rails in bathtubs and a roll in shower. We also have partial handicapped accessible rooms that have bars in the tubs. We are thankful that you enjoyed other aspects of your trip and we sincerely hope you consider staying with us again in the future. We strive to provide a great vacation for every guest so if you do come back please contact the resort so that we may answer all of your questions and reserve the perfect room for you.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

We stayed in a one bedroom A unit with our family of 4, two adults and 4 year old twins. We had a full kitchen and jacuzzi tub. There was plenty of room for all of us. The location is great, close to Disney and plenty of restaurants. The only problem I can say is that the jacuzzi tub had a ring of dirt on the tub when we arrived and I had to clean it before giving our children a bath. Otherwise the resort is very well taken care of. We really enjoyed our trip and would recommend this time share.

5  Thank Fisherbabe91

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Vacation Village at Parkway Resort. We are pleased that we were able to provide a great vacation experience for you and your family but are very sorry that your Jacuzzi tub wasn’t properly cleaned before your arrival. Usually we receive high marks regarding our rooms and housekeeping staff and we apologize for this oversight. We really appreciate your recommendation of our resort and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in Orlando.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Stayed at this hotel for five nights. Didn't have any expectations, but I was still surprised to find the room so nice and clean. The location is perfect-next to all the attractions and also the Interstate 4 to Tampa and Orlando.

Room tip: We stayed way back at building 14, had a nice view over gaylord Palms.
1  Thank Susanna H
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Vacation Village at Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Vacation Village at Parkway Resort. Naturally we feel we are offer the best value in the Orlando area but it is always a pleasure to hear from guests who appreciate our spacious accommodations and locale as much as we do. Thank you again for taking the time to post and we look forward to sharing our hospitality with you again.