Vacation Village at Parkway
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$93
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$126
QualityInn
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$148
Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$175
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$119
QualityInn
US$153
US$139
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$139
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotels.com
US$373
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
3,393 results
All reviewsfull kitchenstayed in buildingpartial kitchentime sharearabian nightsnewer buildingthrough rciparking passwasher and dryermid week cleaningdisney parksliving roomfree giftsales pitchjacuzzi tubtimeshare presentationfree breakfast
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We booked this through RCI. While the location was great and it was brand new, our building was a stone's throw to Interstate 4 and it was very loud at night. Also, our building blocked the sun from the pool in the afternoon so if you are a sun bather, or you have children who like to swim, and you don't like highway noise, be sure to ask what building they are placing you in.

1  Thank nuthmannk
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Vacation Village at Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Thank you taking the time to comment on your stay. We’re sure your comments will assist others when making their own travel plans. We’re happy that you enjoyed the location of our resort and we hope that we will be able to host you again the next time your in Orlando.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

We just got home home from our trip, and just loved everything at Vacation Village. We were a family of 5 traveling and had both suites A and B. there was more than enough room for all of us. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We were suppose to check out on the 22nd of April after being just one day we extended our trip until the 26th. I will be back next year this our family's home away from home. We love Everything about vacation village!!

Room Tip: We have a very active 2 year old that traveled with us and we were on the 4th floor I really enjoyed that due to the brick wall on the balcony!!
2  Thank JJoube
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Vacation Village at Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Thank you for your recommendation of Vacation Village at Parkway Resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us but are very sorry for the noise issues you experienced. Your comments have been shared with the resort’s management to remind the staff to be more mindful of disruptive situations when near the guest rooms. We hope that you do join our family of owners so that we may continue to provide you with memorable vacations year after year.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I just returned from vacation after a week's stay at Vacation Village at Parkway. The apartment was huge and had tons of dishes, cutlery, a washer and dryer, etc. Each room had a huge jacuzzi tub that you could enjoy while watching TV. All in all, the space was good for size. Here is the problem...the list begins. 1; You need a car. If you don't have one you will be screwed as the complex is a little remote and not user friendly when it comes to shuttles. 2; The shuttles are ghetto! They do offer shuttles to Disney Parks and Universal/Sea World. The schedule is very limited and the bus is awful, no airconditioning and you are packed on like cows for the slaughterhouse. One driver took 45 minutes to take us to our place (which was 10 min. away) and he left us at 11 p.m. in the middle of a shopping plaza, a block away from our hotel). I was with my son and he was almost in tears. 3; The staff at the 'welcome centre' likes to chat amongst themselves in Spanish. I guess they assumed that I didn't speak the language but I did. I didn't appreciate a half dozen of them laughing it up about partying, their plans for the weekend and making dirty jokes. Once again, I was with my son. 4; I complained about the shuttle situation to the front desk. I was assured that the lady was going to take care of it. I did not get an apology, a call, a refund ($20), nothing. I left a message saying that I expected a response and I hoped that they would be waiving the $10 safe activation fee as some compensation. the charge has been placed on my Mastercard. They had NO regard for customer service. I think that this is the type of place that only wants to sell timeshares. If you're not looking to buy you will be left on the back burner. 5; Lastly, if you would like to enjoy the pool, prepare for a good dose of smoke. There are ashtrays surrounding the entire pool. there is no designated smoking area so you are exposed to cigarettes all around you. My son was so disgusted that he asked to leave the pool within 15 minutes. Stay at Disney or Downtown or at a place that has free shuttle service and a reputable name. Don't waste your money, the large space isn't worth it.

Room Tip: There was no spa or even snacks or juice in the vending machines.
4  Thank Ana N

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so sorry for the issues you had while at the resort. The service you received is not our normal standard and we regret that you are now disappointed in our company. Even though we can’t change your experience, your comments have been forwarded to the resort’s General Manager so that they may be addressed and prevent any future issues. As you can see by the hundreds of reviews here on TripAdvisor, most of the time we are successful in providing our guest’s with great vacations. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may have a future opportunity to exceed your expectations as we have done with so many of our other guests.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

My wife and I Honeymooned here in November 2011.

The resort is stunning, it is absolutely spotless, and really luxurious.

The units are spacious equipped with all mod cons.

I will be returning here at the earliest possible date

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bryanb82

Thank you and congratulations! We are honored that you chose our resort for such an important occasion in your lives. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your accommodations and that we were able to provide a memorable honeymoon for you. We look forward to sharing our hospitality with you again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

We just got back from our trip and I was very pleased to have stayed at this resort. We aren't owners but stayed as a guest with the owners. They had the A unit and we had the B unit. Both sides we're plenty big for the 6 of us. We stayed in Bldg 16 on the first floor and overall it was great. My only complaint was it can be noisy. Our room faced the main parking lot and doorway so it seemed extra noisy. If you have kids that are light sleepers this could be an issue. Luckily our kids aren't but if they weren't I would have been extremely annoyed. On one occasion I had to ask employees to keep their voices down as they were sitting outside our room having a very loud conversation at 9pm. My other noise complaint was it seemed like someone was constantly pushing around huge wheeled containers outside. Plus any time someone pulled into the parking lot we could hear car doors opening/closing and general noise from people coming and going. Also the bed on the B side was definitely not a queen it was more like a double which was okay but a bit tight squeeze for 2 adults. Overall we liked it enough that we are looking into becoming owners.

Positives:
*Washer/Dryer on both sides
*spacious living areas with almost all the amenities of home
*warm heated pool with plenty of chairs
*very clean when we arrived
*housekeeping/maintenance is super fast when you need something

Negatives:
*Noisy
*No quiet hours
*Housekeeping did not vacuum or tidy room like it stated in the booklet and we had to ask for new towels/paper goods because they forgot to replenish ours even though they took the dirty linens
*Internet was slow