Vacation Village at Parkway
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortSuites
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$115
QualityInn
US$140
US$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$140
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$341
US$201
Cancelon
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$107
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
US$351
US$273
Vacatia.com
US$318
3,509 results
All reviewsfull kitchenstayed in buildingpartial kitchenarabian nightstime sharenewer buildingparking passthrough rcimid week cleaningwasher and dryerdisney parksliving roomfree giftsales pitchjacuzzi tubtimeshare presentationc unit
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I purchased one of their vacation packages. It was a 4 night 3 day stay at 2425 Arabian Knights Way in Kissimmee, Fl. It turned out to be a disaster. They want you to attend a timeshare presentation that is suppose to last 90 minutes. It ended up being a high-pressure 3 hour presentation to purchase a timeshare from them. Their personal were rude, uncaring and did not want to hear anything. They will do anything to get you to purchase from them.

They bill their rooms as 2 queen size beds. In reality, it is a full size bed and a extremely uncomfortable sofa bed. If you stay at their hotel you will be very disappointed. Not to mention that it will ruin your whole vacation because you will be tired all day and not enjoy the entertainment.

If you purchased this package get your money back immediately. IF you can not get your money back then book your stay at a reputable hotel in Kissimmee. Otherwise you will be stressed out, aggravated, frustrated and will be starting out your vacation in a very negative way.

Room Tip: Avoid this scam at all costs
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
23  Thank Steve S
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Vacation Village at Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post about your time with us. Participants are required to attend a 90 minute presentation on the benefits of vacation ownership when taking advantage of the discounted travel package promotion. However the negotiation process is no different than any other that markets significant purchases in a lifetime. The actual length of time spent can vary depending on the attendee’s perceived level of interest, and as in any sales environment a sales person will try to overcome objectives with rebuttals if the person doesn’t leave. It’s not our common practice to be rude or aggravate our guests and we are very sorry that you had this experience. Depending on the type of unit reserved, Vacation Village at Parkway Resort’s accommodations feature both King and Queen bedding. We don’t have full sized beds in any of the rooms. We are disappointed that we were not able to provide you with a great vacation during your stay and we hope that your next trip to Orlando is more enjoyable.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Pros - location, pools,& resort shuttle
Con- Bldgs could do with some renovation; lack of parking, & the ol' let us take you to breakfast scam. We willingly walked into the trap because the forecast said it would rain for the first part of the day (which it did) and because as we advised the staff at check-in - we had NO intention of buying (which we didn't). Like most timeshare salespeople folks were obnoxious. When our handler realized we were not buying, she was so upset, the last thing she said before handing us over to the varisity team was- I don't get paid anymore if you buy, but there are easier ways to get a free breakfast. A bad enough retort to make to 70 year old adults...a horrible statement to make in front of their grandchildren. The varsity team was disgusted, but dismissive, so we left, our gift card in hand. The rain stopped as we drove out of the garage, and the sun shone for the rest of the day.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank NaptownTrvlr
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Vacation Village at Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We’re sorry our marketing team detracted from your vacation experience. We have had thousands of people experience our hospitality and it is definitely not our common practice to insult our guests. We hope that you at least enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and gift card and that you will consider staying with us at Vacation Village at Parkway Resort the next time your travels bring you to Orlando.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stayed there a week in early August of 2012 with my two daughters. What I didn't like: upon checking-in I was told I had to pick up a parking decal across the room which turned out to be an attempt to schedule me for a timeshare sales breakfast. I told the person I wasn't interested and I was already a owner but he was rather pushy. I eventually agreed and then was told I had to pay $20 in advance that would later be refunded when I would attend the appointment. I told him I didn't have cash on me and never showed up. This extended check-in time substantially and annoyed me. For the record, the parking decal is not enforced, no one in the parking lot displayed their decal. The night I arrived from a park very late the water was shut off in my building. I had to call and complain. I was told that signs were displayed throughout the day notifying guests that this would occur, but I was out. I was offered a unit to shower in but quite annoyed once again. I had a baby with me and didn't get to bed until about 1:30 am after everything was said and done. Major inconvenience! They also wanted to charge extra for a pack and play for my baby to sleep in in. Thank goodness I brought my own. The things I enjoyed: Comfort, cleanliness, and spacious unit. Many pools to choose from. Beautifully kept grounds. The convenience of having a full kitchen equipped with everything one would need. The washer and dryer in my unit. Very close to Disney parks and right off of I-4.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Natasha R
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Vacation Village at Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize that your visit to Vacation Village at Parkway Resort was not everything it should have been. Though maintenance issues like a water leak will occasionally happen, we work very hard to minimize the discomfort of our guests when they do. We’re happy to know that the staff was able to provide a temporary solution for you during the few hours the water was turned off. Though fees may be inconvenient, additional amenity charges are standard in the travel industry. We are thankful that you appreciated your accommodations and the comfort they provided. We hope that our spacious and clean rooms will entice you to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I have been staying here every year for past 4 years and this year was not so great we stayed in building 12 tv on unit b did not work phone in unit a worked sometimes and any time we took a shower we had to wipe down the floor because it was covered with water when I called to address this it was not correctly fixed and when i inquired about My request to be placed in the new building it was explained to me because Of my check in date i could not be in the new room. When i checked out i asked about this again so next year i could get a new room and was told that checkin for the new building was sunday the day i checked in confirming i was lied to. I hope this experience does not continue next year or we will just seek other accomadations.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank dee2610

Our goal is to provide an outstanding vacation for every guest that chooses to stay with us and with your recent experience it appears that we had a bit of a lapse in our service. We are very sorry for the issues you had with your room and the information you were given on our special requests policy. Vacation Village at Parkway Resort tries to accommodate all specific requests, regardless what day a guest checks in. Requests cannot be guaranteed and are fulfilled only when there is availability. Your comments have been forwarded to the resort’s management team so that our staff may be retrained. We are committed to creating lasting relationships with our guests and we are grateful for your continued loyal over the past four years. We hope that you return again so that we may have the opportunity to deliver the exceptional service that you and others travelers expect of our resort.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Cleanliness was a 10+. We had Building 15, Room 608 A&B. this was a corner room, giving us 2 balconies, one of which you could see the Epcot Ball and fireworks from. A had a Queen bed, full kitchen, dining area, living room. B side had a microwave and hotplate, Double bed, full living room and dining area. Having an A&B in this building gave us 2 fridges and 2 washer/dryers - helpful to have. Only negativePack'N'Play for our DGd to sleep in. Only negative comment: they charged for things other resorts offer free. $10 to use the room safe; $20 for a Pack'N'Play for our DGd to sleep in; $50 for in-room Wi-Fi (we passed on that). We were told that they plan on reducing the Wifi fee to $25 in the future, and also plan on having a shuttle service (not currently available). the area was close to Disney properties and many restaurants/stores.

Room Tip: Activity Center has 5 or 6 computers for use (15 minute time limit), or drive down the street a bit to Starbucks for free Wifi.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kickerAuburnNy

Thank you for your 5-star review! We truly appreciate it when a guest takes the time to share their experience with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed all the amenities in your room and that you appreciated the cleanliness of our property. We are committed to improving our service and will continue to provide our guests with great vacation experiences. We hope to welcome you back soon!