“Delicious, please open in Scotland”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #15 of 889 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Spicy chicken burger thing was so so good, waffle fries are amazing, shakes are awesome. I like that there are wipes for your hands

Reviewed 27 September 2015

This is the quality in fast food. I love their all white meat full chicken breast on a bun with pickles and waffle fries. It's only $5 for a decent meal. The cashier was amazingly friendly and pleasant with a smile. As we were eatng, a manager came by to ask if all was ok. You dont get that kind of service at most fast food restaurants. This is the place to go for great food at a great price with great quality.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Ok, I LOVE Chik-Fil-A. I eat, sleep, and breath Chik-Fil-A...but never have I been so disappointed and annoyed with a Chik-Fil-A, until I came to the one here in Kissimmee. Their service is SLOW, SLOW, and SLOW!! We came here for one evening, it was busy, they were very slow getting the food out, and I was like, ok their busy, I understand. We let that time go.

Came back 2 days later for lunch...We went through the drive through, they had to cook up chicken nuggets, so they asked us to pull up and around and into a spot and they would bring out the food...it took over 15 minutes for them to get our food to us...way too SLOW for some chicken nuggets and for Chick-Fil-A. Went there a 3rd time for breakfast, same thing, SLOW SLOW SLOW and not ONCE did I get the "My Pleasure" from them. I honestly though the workers there are cold and mean...not your typically friendliness that you see at most Chik-Fil-As. The first night we went, my grilled chicken sandwich was pink on the inside, clearly not cooked all the way through, when we took it back up to show them and to get a new one, they just seemed very annoyed and acted as if I was a pain. Get it together Chik-Fil-A in Kissimmee...I know this is NOT how the Chik-Fil-A corporation trained yall. Not happy with their service at ALL. All 3 times were SLOW and unfriendly, and "Un-my pleasure-ness".

Reviewed 15 September 2015

I have yet to find a chick fil a with mediocre service. However, this chick fil a takes the cake on service. I visited them because we love chick fil a and I was not disappointed. Everyone was so courteous and just cheery. Loved it!!!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

We tried CFA for the first time last month and we are completely sold, the chicken is delicious and super value, the service is fantastic, the restaurant is modern and very clean and the staff are so polite, helpful and friendly. Really impressed.