“CLASSY”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

First, if you chill easily, wear a sweater. Very nice atmosphere in dining area and bar. The service is fast, friendly and efficient. Our order of corn/crab chowder was excellent. The salmon and crab cakes were also top notch. However, I was somewhat dissapointed with the mussels. I thought they were a bit too sweet for my taste. The menu is large and intriguing, everything looked good. It was a bit pricey but then most nice places are.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

On holiday with husband and daughter in Kissimmee, tried here based on good reviews and not disappointed.
We love good food and fish especially, I had the scallops and shrimp, my husband the tilapia stuffed with shrimp etc, my daughter the wagyu burger.
All were amazing.
Well cooked, great flavours, lovely sides.
Our waitress couldn’t have been more helpful recommending a lovely wine for me.
Definitely recommend

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Really happy sounding ambience although most of the diners were mature and many eating meat !? So - delicious starters and exceptional mains - need to stop having fries and start having garlic mash for goodness sake ! Had a slight hiccup but was so satisfactorily dealt with by the manager that it didn’t detract from an outstanding meal in any way ! Deffo return ! Mxx

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

The menu is diverse, as is the nicely priced wine list.
The hot, fresh cooked bread is delicious.
The corn and crab soup is tasty but served cool temperature.
The chicken lily is very good, artichoke hearts and goat cheese with a great sauce. Excellent combination.
The fish, I ordered the Chilean sea bass that was over cooked and fishy. Returned it.
I ordered salmon, served over cooked again. Without the dipping sauces, I would not have been able to eat it.
I spoke to the waitress and she appropriately informed the manager who came to our table. He apologized about the fish being served poorly and said that he would take it off the bill, very much appreciated. Then he suggested the next time I ordered salmon I should ask for it medium rare. I said to him that I wasn’t ordering ahí tuna, it was salmon. I’ve never asked for salmon at any temperature, it is usually served at the correct temperature, not over cooked.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

the food was incredible. There was some service issues, however the manager Johnny took care of us. Our dad was very happy that his children all flew across the country to celebrate his birthday. We enjoyed the food and I appreciate everything that the manager did for my Dad to make this a memorable experience for him. I truly APPRECIATE IT!