Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$77
US$146
US$134
  • Breakfast included
US$60
US$45
Agoda.com
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$104
  • Restaurant
US$179
US$163
Orbitz.com
US$53
  • Pool
The Barefoot Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$203
Barefoot'n Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$143
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I been staying in Staymore Extended Studios Kissimmee and I make the right decision.
Perfect location close to restaurants ,stores , drugstores ,hospitals and supermarkets
but the most important thing is the employees that are always ready help you when you needed. In the front desk Brenda and Evelyn are always available to give you all the attention you
need. Excellent clean place

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Jose T
Reviewed 7 October 2015

We came to Kissimmee in early September after relocating for job reasons. We found Staymore after a few weeks at another property that was of much lower quality. From the moment we arrived in the office at Staymore and met Brenda at the front desk we were thrilled to have found the place! They are pet friendly, which was important, the weekly and monthly rates, including pet fees, are more reasonable than other places that aren't as nice. In addition to the great service Brenda provides, the room is clean, nicely furnished with some nice amenities not to mention great cable tv options and a perfectly working wifi service. For a family in transition this was EXACTLY what we needed and are so happy to have found a temporary home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the property are extremely quiet as they are far from the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank GLoweJr
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

We checked in for an extended stay. Had to cut it short. We were tired of the rude staff. This is a hotel. We had to bed for toilet paper. We stayed with two dogs and also worked during the week. Our housekeeping service was not provided because the dogs would be in caged in the room. Ok no problem with that we had our own cleaning supplies and broom. We would ask the desk for toilet paper and for towels and we were told that we needed to get them on our scheduled housekeeping day every two weeks. We also said that one roll for three people for two weeks was not enough. We were told there is a Kmart next door and to get our own. Another problem we had was w paid a $300 pet deposit I don't know what it got us other than getting yelled at by a worker that lived on property who was also just as rude as the front desk staff. We would always pick up our dogs poop. There were other people staying there that did. Not do the same. We complained that someone here should pick it up if the owners did not. We were told it was not their job to clean it up. We finally rented a house with no credit checks and it was $800 per month everything included. This place is a rip off. They charge $15 for a lost plastic hotel key. When we told them we were checking out they had to send someone to the room to inspect the room for damages. We were told that we broke a hanger, the av cover was broke, the paint was chipped on the wall, and there was a missing towel. Well we handed all of the linen to the housekeeping staff after check in. We used all our own linen and washed them all. We never once asked them to wash anything. Just spare yourself the aggravation and go some place else. Unless you want to deal with rude staff.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Justus111
Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

Is good if you need weed on your vacation. They even have a room that you can walk by,take a deep breath and get high. I was told you could get anything here. This was disheartening as we were a family in transition and had small children with us. Unreal.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank unguarded
Reviewed 18 May 2015

I was new to Kissimmee and needed a place to stay until I found a permanent place to live. I was very glad this place was available plus it is was 5 minutes from where I work. The place was quiet and friendly. I felt comfortable enough to stay there for 2 months and what really impressed me was the security introduced himself my first night there. For the smokers you cannot smoke outside your room. you have to go to the smoking areas. I do not smoke, but I was glad they had that rule.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask questions about the place, rules on smoking, having pets, etc. Remember you pay for wifi.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo