“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom Downstairs Mickey's Bedroom
Lighted Tennis Courts
Beach Volleyball Courts
Resort Lake/Waterfalls
Gatehouse/Security
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Vontray G
“Amazing”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Great vacation home, I will definitely be back everything was clean and well kept it was a home away from home I recommend everyone to get this vacation rental.

Laticia W
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This property is amazing! Very clean and spacious. My kids really enjoyed the private pool. It's not far from Disney and shopping mall's which I loved. I hope it's available the next time we visit. It was truly a home away from home. Check in was quick and easy and the owner answered all of my questions in a timely manner. The clubhouse was amazing as well and everyone was very friendly!

Jerry S
“Excellent rental”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Great resort home close to Disney, Universal Studios and lots of nice restaurants. Resort home was clean and the pool was awesome.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
gatorspk
Bladenboro, North Carolina
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family enjoyed this place!! The children especially enjoyed the Mickey bedroom.
I can’t wait to plan another trip!
Thanks so much.

Kelsey M
“Awesome Vacation Home”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed here with my husband, two kids (2/4 yrs), my sister in law and her boyfriend and my in-laws. It was exactly what I had hope it would be. I couldn't believe how much we used the unit's pool. Convenient location, close to parks and very close to groceries. Contact the management company ahead to guarantee a BBQ rental.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing