US$206
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$60
The Barefoot Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotels.com
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$134
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$54
Barefoot'n Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$143
All reviewsgas grillpool and hot tubthird bedroomking bedfitness roomtime sharedisney parksbit datedbeds were comfortablepull out couchgated communitycondofloridawalmartmasterwiclubhouse
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

My family and booked this resort through the Armed forces vacation club as a surprise for my wife's birthday. We were highly disappointed because the pictures on the site did not match the room we received. The dining table looked as if someone had just eaten on it. There is no customer service help on the weekend. You have to pay to do laundry. Not to mention my daughter injured herself getting out of the pool and there was no after hours emergency number.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Travis B
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Always stay on the 2nd floor due to the possibility of noise above you and I don't think the picture on the internet were showing the location of the rooms I stayed in. They were across a very busy traveled highway.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
1  Thank willieb5802
Reviewed 24 April 2016

We are owners of this time share and we loved Florida Vacation Villas. We try to visit at the same time every year (middle of March). Great staff, Amy, Danielle, Rosa & Theresa as well as the cleaning and maintenance people were very helpful. The unit and the common area was always clean. They are always trying to upgrade the resort (TV's all flat screen, had decent Wi-Fi ).

Everything is nearby shopping, flea markets, restaurants, Disney and golf. We really enjoy the friendly atmosphere but we really miss the Friday BBQ. The pool and hot tub are wonderful and because it is such a family resort not usually too crowded (family visit parks during the day).

We have always enjoyed our vacation here and hope to continue to visit

Jeff & Diana Kennaway

Room Tip: Talk to Amy or Danielle
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jkennaway
Reviewed 21 April 2016

The people at this location are very helpful and friendly. We had a problem with one of the TV's (our unit had 4) when we arrived and they sent someone over to fix it. The only problem we had was noisy neighbors above us - we were on the ground floor unit and we could hear the footsteps and sliding of kitchen chairs above us. Otherwise - it was a perfect location, very nice pool area with plenty of seating around it, lots of great amenities. FYI - there is no elevator to the upper floors, which is why we requested the ground floor. The location is central and close to many of the attractions!

Room Tip: Request ground floor if you don't like to do stairs. Parking was great and close!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2016

vacation villas fla booked this as a package deal. OK to start with was a nice place even though got hit with hidden costs even after I'd paid for full package. The major problem and very upsetting and depressing was on the last destination of package in Mexico I arrived at the so called booked accommodation and there was no booking. I was not able to get hold of anyone on any numbers in the company vacation villas fla who I paid for holiday and there were no vacancies anywhere after traipsing around in cabs. We ended up being stranded in mexico and sleeping in airport overnight. It was a very stressful ending to whole holiday and with not being contacted back from messages I left for VVF I paid the extra $200 to get us home early. Waiting at airport they called and told us they had rebooked for a night at another nice place> so we jump in a cab go there GUESS WHAT no booking hence my thoughts on SCAM? I'm 66 yrs old and it was absolutely BOTH frightening and depressing. I have had no answers to my emails since being home? I think definitely I was scammed. I think I should also mention that on 2 occasions when I arrived where I was told to go in orlando and fort lauderdale when u arrived u then get directed to another destination other side of town! in this package u r told u have to sit thru talk on timeshare which I was interested before I attended but had to sit for 4.5 hrs and price began at $30000 went down to 13,000. Another annoying thing was deposits at accommodation never got back for 2 weeks on the credit card but they wouldn't accept cash as a hold? Also in monies paid for this package supposed to have 7 day rental car but never happened no flexibility.was in orlando for 5 days 2 days fort lauderdale but only had it orlando had to pay for FL and also had to pay for masses of tolls ( all roads tolls cost extra $50)but was told only be $3.00 day regardless of how many? All supposed to be paid for in package already but cost extra $128 for all extra taxes etc not insurance as we had our own in our trip insurance but had to take out extra so car was really not included in package as told. When I arrived at each accommodation I asked how much a nite to stay there but got told everything but a strait answer.
Mark H

Room Tip: high floor had nice view less airconditioning noise 201B is very new and clean
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple