8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$114
PricelineUS$180
Trip.comUS$205
Agoda.comUS$114
FindHotelUS$114
eDreamsUS$114
7,416 results
All reviews old town murphy bed front desk fun spot living room full kitchen amusement park game room family vacation disney parks coffee maker orlando area microwave utensils florida housekeeper roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Excellent customer service. Luiza at the front desk made sure we were comfortable with our room. Suite clean and in order.
We always come here to stay since 2015 and I must say their customer service is getting better each time.

2  Thank angeldW3879XQ
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

Celebration Suites is such a beautiful place. The rooms are spacious and super clean. I felt safe even in the middle of a pandemic. The staff was courteous and helpful. Shout out to Brian at the reception desk. Close to everything as well, restaurants, shopping and entertainment all within walking distance. The pool is beautiful and clean, the laundry rooms are close by. I just loved this place!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zboricua
Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

was an amazing hotel to stay at. Very clean and quiet and roomy. Close to old town i could walk right over. Staff were very professional. I would recommend this place highly. Very nice kitchen inside with everything you need.

1  Thank K6306IHcathyw
Reviewed 21 September 2021 via mobile

We loved our stay! The place was spacious and could easily accommodate 6 people. My husband said if we ever come to Disney again, he would really like to stay here again. I appreciated how quickly Brian responded to questions!

1  Thank lajakima
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

Excellent I love it I love the customer service well done good job I really appreciate it I will most definitely stay here again very clean nice and comfortable for the price right next to a lot of business thanks once again

Trip type: Travelled with friends