“Great Villa, Great Location, Great Service”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andy_West...
West Sussex, UK
“Great Villa, Great Location, Great Service”
Reviewed 4 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We stayed in this property for 2 weeks in March 15 and would highly recommend this property. The property is located Indian Ridge Oaks, which is a small estate of houses, located about 20 minutes from most of the Disney parks, and 10 minutes from Animal Kingdom. Also about 20-25 minutes to Sea World. Location is really good - traffic between the villa and the parks was pretty light - very easy.

The Villa is nice - very well equipped. Everything you would expect of someone's home. Best bits for me were:
- Games room in the garage - my kids loved the table football, also air hockey, pool table and table tennis
- Swimming pool - big highlight for us, you pay extra for pool heating but worth it - it was like swimming in a Jacuzzi!!! Fairly peaceful too - only other noise you get is the noise of other families in adjacent properties enjoying their pools
-Location is great, very peaceful, but close to Disney (I doubt you'll find anywhere must closer). For US standard also not far to supermarkets, best being in my opinion Winn Dixie (about 10 minutes drive away) and Super Target (15 minutes away - big!!!)
-Very well equipped, lots of plates, pans, plastic plates, cups, for small children, can't think of anything we needed that wasn't available
- Wifi in the property - essential for those last minute fast pass changes!
- Shower was pretty good too

However, there are 2 things that make this property extra special. Firstly, it's the Disney effect - and by this I mean wardrobes full of Disney toys, dressing up outfits etc, Disney themed tableware, DVDs, little mini characters - absolutely perfect for small children. My boys (aged 3 and 6) loved them.

Secondly, Tracey the owner - it's like having your own personal access to Florida Tourist Information :) She phoned me up before the trip, advised on best routes to the park, supermarkets, late night stores etc. Also phoned during the stay to check everything was ok, and kept in email contact as well. As a first timer to Florida, the extra effort Tracey put in really was valuable - thanks Tracey!

Overall, I would highly recommend the Villa, and hopefully in a few years time when we go back to Disney, Tracey will be able to accommodate us again.

PS If you need somewhere to eat - I'd highly recommend Applebees - near Super Target, a nice changes from the endless Burgers + Fries, and it's pretty cool as they do take-aways as well ....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout of the villa
Liked least: The sprinkler system!
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
16 Jan 2016
Hey Andy, you were worried that you wouldn't fine enough for the children to do!! I told you that you didn't have to take your own things from the UK to occupy them - other people's toys are always more interesting than your own!
Thank you for your kind comments.
Tracey
ianHudder...
Huddersfield
“Home from home and extremely close to disney”
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Your review:

This was a lovely, extremely clean and comfortable home, Tracey was an excellent host, and we had no problems. The house felt safe and secure and had everything we needed. It only took 5 to 8 mins to disney WOW. The swimming pool was lovely, the games room very well equipped and there was even dressing up clothes for children. I cannot fault anything any with this home

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and games room.
Liked least: lack of pool furniture
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Other
A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything I needed and more! Excellent!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I stayed with my father, fiance, and two kids (boy 7 1/2 yr. old, girl 6 yr. old) and this home fit us perfectly! Everyone had their own area and we still had plenty of room to be together as well. Perfect for our non-traditional family!
The game room was fabulous! Pool table, ping pong, air hockey, Foosball, and darts. We expected just the basic amenities but found much, much more! There were ponchos for the rain, toys galore for the kids, several princess dresses for my daughter (which she adored), pool floats, and pool toys.
The owner was absolutely wonderful and stayed in communication with me the whole time. She was even kind enough to give me a list (and directions) of nearby stores to grocery shop at. She even took the time to call me in a different country to make sure I was comfortable with my rental and answer any questions I had.
The manager came by the home when we arrived to make sure everything was good, which of course it was. The home was very clean and we felt very comfortable.
We are from Colorado so we didn't use the pool heat and were fine but if you are from a warmer climate and used to that, get the pool heat. It would be worth the extra $.
It took us about 7 minutes to get to Disney World which was amazing!! And we spent one day going to the atlantic Coast (Cocoa Beach) and one day going to the Gulf Coast (St. Petersburg) and each were about 2 hours away and I highly recommend going to at least 1 for that beach experience.
I cannot recommend this vacation rental enough. This was the best rental experience I have ever had. I even managed to impress my dad, and he's the pickiest man you'll ever meet! In my opinion this was better than staying on Disney property or a hotel. It was much more private, we had more space, and for less money!
If we ever travel to Florida again I will be renting this property!
Thank you for sharing your home with us, it truly made our trip!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing