Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Ambassador Motel(Kissimmee)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$134
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$104
  • Restaurant
US$54
US$45
  • Pool
The Barefoot Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$149
US$143
Agoda.com
1,086 results
All reviewscleaning feeliving roomfree dvd rentalsbahama bayfull kitchenthree bedroomlaundry roomwasher and dryerhigh chairtoilet papertwin bedsstayed in buildingthird bedroomscreened balconydisney parksdvd playergarbage bags
Reviewed 9 June 2011

We stayed in adjoining apartments to which we had been immediately upgraded on arrival. I guess you do have to read the small print about cleaning fees, cancellation,, etc, but we thought it was a terrific place and would thoroughly recommend it.

The apartment was superclean, and well equipped. It very spacious and the location away from the main drag at Kissimmee was a relief after a day in the park. The pool area was well equipped and maintained, with helpful staff.

We would have no hesitation in recommending this facility for the above reasons.

Room Tip: Ask to overlook the forested area or the lake
Reviewed 9 June 2011

the worst travel planning experience EVER! I planned my trip through hotels.com, and thought I was getting a good rate as it was only 79 dollars a night. NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS! When I got there, they automatically charged my card an additional 73 dollars cleaning fee before i could even get into my room. I WAS ONLY PLANNING TO STAY ONE NIGHT! it doubled the rate of my room. i tried to cancel, but the cancelation fee is the price of the room per night including all fees (cleaning), so it would have been pointless. aweful customer service too. if you ever call there you better have the afternoon to spend waiting for someone to answer. NEVER AGAIN.

Room Tip: get a room somewhere else!
3  Thank Kelsey0287
OrlandoResorts, Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2011

Dear Valued Guests,

Please know that we greatly value your feedback and your business, but we do not agree with the comments left by this guest, which we feel are wrong and misleading.

At Caribe Cove, guests enjoy very large Two and Three-Bedroom Suites, ranging from 1,200 to 1,600 square feet. This is a tremendous value....and lots of additional space to relax...compared to a typical hotel room.

Every hotel charges a departure cleaning fee (the cost of cleaning the room upon departure). However, most hotels bury this charge in the nightly rate, which actually increases costs for the guests.

At Caribe Cove, we save you money by charging the departure cleaning fee directly at the resort on check-in....no mark-ups by third part travel agencies! This saves guests about 30% because the charge is not subject to any travel agency mark-ups or commissions.

Every web site that promotes Caribe Cove provides guests with information regarding the departure cleaning fee. There are no hidden charges. If we wanted to hide the charge, we would include it in the nightly rate, which then gets marked up and costs you more money.

Instead, we keep these costs low, tell guests exactly what the charges are for, and save you money in the process.

Where else can you enjoy a fantastic Two or Three-Bedroom Suite, compete with two full baths, full kitchen, private balcony, and all the comforts of a luxury Florida Villa for such a terrific nightly rate?

Caribe Cove enjoys its reputation as one of the top Orlando area resorts, and we work very hard to ensure that our guests have a wonderful holiday experience with us.

Our staff is courteous and always happy to provide excellent customer service.

We take the time to respond to these online comments because we take guest satisfaction very seriously, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to read this management response.

The Staff & Management
Caribe Cove Resort

Reviewed 7 June 2011

We really enjoyed Caribe Cove resort. We traveled back and forth to Disney and it was usually only a 15- 25 minute trip. There were places on the way to eat and shop. A Target was about 3 miles away and was convenient for groceries and forgotten items.

The kitchen was equiped with necessary items. We were only given one package of soap for the dishwasher(one load) and none for the sink so bring some from home.

There is a computer hookup in the TV cabinet and your unit may or may not have the cord to attach to the computer. There isn't a desk near by so we used the coffee table. No wify in the room. The lighting in the unit wasn't bright enought for reading and the bathroom lacked towel racks but the towels provided were nice. These are just minor complants because we did enjoy the resort.

They had free movie rentals in the lobby which the kids really enjoyed. The pool and hot tub were great. The unit was beatiful, clean and well maintained. It was great having a kitchen, washer and dryer, 3 Tvs, 2 bathrooms and rooms for the kids.

Overall, a very nice place to stay and visit Disney.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dlt45
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We loved staying at this hotel. It is beautiful! We stayed in the 3 bedroom and it was excellent. The fact that they charge a cleaning fee and a resort fee is reasonable and NOT a reason for this gorgeous place to get a lower rating. The cleaning fee is so that the next people who stay will get just what we did when we walked in. I beautiful, clean, place to stay for 8 days. Because there is no cleaning from staff while you are there and you are making a mess that someone should have to pay for it to be clean. They scrub the carpets and everything after each person. And not an inch of dust was to be found. So I had no problem spending what I did to have such a clean place to spend my vacation.
It was just the two of us and the resort did give us enough toilet paper, paper towels and dish washing liquid to last us while we were there. We didn't have to buy any. We did however buy some laundry detergent to make use of the laundry room so that I could wash the clothes and towels and we could go home with clean laundry and I wouldn't be doing a weeks worth of clothes right after come back from vacation.
The flat screen t.v.'s are a little on the small side BUT we didn't watch much t.v. the internet cable does come out of the tv in the living room so it is a little inconvenient if you want to surf the web in bed. Speaking of the beds the bed in the master was hard and loud when you move around. However I am used to a pillow top mattress so I am a little spoiled. but I do think if Caribe Cove wants to do any upgrades the mattresses would be a great idea!!!
The things I was surprised they provided were hangers, towels, hair dryer, blender, dish washing liquid, trash bags, all kitchen needs, high chair, and packnplay. We didn't use the last 2 but we thought it was nice they provided it. If you need to print directions do so before leaving home. They make you buy a card for 15 minutes of internet access for like 4 dollars to use the computers in the lobby just so you can print something.
Overall this resort is amazing and we are already planning our next vacation and we WILL be coming back to Caribe.

Room Tip: 4th building 5th floor was beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2011

While this was a very well maintained facility, I found the location to be far from all of our family activities and I spent a great deal of time commuting. The condo itself is clean and spacious and a very good value for large families. It is quiet and relaxing although the beds are not of very good quality and the carpets could use a good shampooing. The kitchen was immaculate and well appointed. It was nice to be able to do a load of laundry.

Room Tip: This is a good choice if you visit only Disney.
1  Thank Gail V