I just spent the previous week at Caribe Cove Resort after booking through Expedia. On arrival we found the staff very pleasant, she did charge a "resort and cleaning" fee to my credit card but I knew about this in advance...most Orlando resorts charge this I believe. We upgraded the apartment to a 3 bed/2 bath and it was massive....we were amazed at the space. The place was spotless, not a speck of dust anywhere and the unit was more than adequately equipped....we loved the laundry facilities! The balcony was great, accessable from 3 rooms and very comfortable. Overall, it was great value, what we paid for what we got was amazing. My only complaint (but not really a complaint) was the mattress on the king bed was uncomfortable, a little bit on the cheap side but it didn't stop me from sleeping!....We are going back again to Caribe Cove in September and we cannot wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida