Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$56
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$102
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
US$170
US$157
Agoda.com
The Barefoot Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
US$154
Ambassador Motel(Kissimmee)
US$41
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$137
Cancelon
Barefoot'n Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$170
Hotwire.com
1,078 results
All reviewscleaning feeliving roomfree dvd rentalsbahama bayfull kitchensteam roomthree bedroomwasher and dryerlaundry roomhigh chairtoilet papertwin bedsthird bedroomstayed in buildingscreened patiodisney parksdvd player
Reviewed 15 June 2011

This is by far THE WORST place I have ever stayed in my entire life and I've been all over.

Carpets are filthy; food and debris under fining table (had to have maintenance come vacuum); fridge dirty handles and hair inside; mattress is thin and so flat there's a fold in the side, full of springs in master and kids mattress; DVD player won't play movies and front desk doesn't know what to do. I could go on but I'm busy washing the sheets and pillowcases.

Spend a little extra and stay somewhere nice. If you're a clean person then you definitely don't want to stay here. If you don't mind and this is what you're use to then help yourself.

You get a good size for the $ but if I could get a refund and leave then I would. Instead I'm spending my first night here cleaning and washing everything. I don't want to touch anything and I definitely don't want my son touching anything until I clean up. Pitiful.

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank Mrs_Katie_K
OrlandoResorts, Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2011

Dear Guests,

Have you ever read an online review and thought, How could it really be that bad?

We feel this is a bogus review.

Unfortunately, these days anyone can post anything they like on the internet in an attempt to damage the reputation of your business. Sadly, there are some guests who use the internet in an unfair attempt to obtain refunds from hotels and other businesses.

As you can see from the many other reviews, Caribe Cove is an extremely popular resort whose staff and management pride themselves on providing guests with an excellent vacation experience. This includes clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly, professional customer service.

Whenever there is a problem, we are the first to admit it, correct it, and leave our guests with a fully positive experience.

We thank you for taking the time to read this response, and for recognizing that not all reviews are whate they appear to be.

Reviewed 13 June 2011

Ok i stayed here with hubby in May for 5 nights !! My opinion on this hotel is that it's really boring!! nothing is going on ! if you're planning on just sleeping here than you'll be ok though rooms is not that clean either. There were stains on the carpet you'll have to clean after yourself at all time. The washer and dryer is super small as well!! the only thing i like about this hotel resort is the kitchen. Nice kitchen!! I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank buthshannon
OrlandoResorts, Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2011

Dear Guests,

The great thing about Orlando is that there is something for everyone. Whether you are looking for non-stop excitement, or a relaxing getaway, the Orlando area has it all.

The same holds true for resorts in the Orlando area.

Caribe Cove is a terrific resort just minutes from the major theme parks, restaurants, shopping, State Parks, championship golf courses, and more.

Caribe Cove is unique in that we offer huge two and three-bedroom luxury suites, with all the comforts of a Florida vacation villa. This includes private balconies, living and dining rooms, full kitchens, and two full baths....even a giant soaking tub in the master! A true luxury experience.

The resort also offers a relaxing swimming pool area surrounded by gardens, a fitness centre, steam room, sauna, and everything you'll need for a terrific stay.

There are Other Resorts that offer wild nightlife, lots of noise, and a non-stop party atmosphere. On the other hand, Caribe Cove offers a very clean, stylish, and fun atmosphere for families, friends, and couples alike. Caribe Cove is a place to relax and escape after a day at the parks, or a great afternoon of shopping, dining, and sightseeing.

We are close to all fun and action of Orlando, but at the end of the day, you can leave it all behind and truly unwind at Caribe Cove.

If you are looking for a great new resort that is close to everything, but a relaxing oasis at the end of the day, Caribe Cove is for you.

We look forward to having you as our guests!

We take the time to read and review our online comments because we care about providing our guests with excellent customer service, and a teriffic holiday experience. We hope to see you soon, and thanks for thinking of Caribe Cove Resort.

Reviewed 10 June 2011

What they don't tell you is that you have to bring your own soap, shampoo, dish soap, pen, paper, They are more than helpful when you ask for these items you can purchase them all at their convenience store. The additional 65.00 per booking and 7.95 per day is for the use of free video rental, who wants to watch movies when they are on vacation, and free phone calls local and local long distance, like I want to spend my time on the phone. Just beware, ask all the questions, I am not sure if there is more I haven't discovered yet.

Room Tip: beware of the little things that you would expect
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2011

We stayed in adjoining apartments to which we had been immediately upgraded on arrival. I guess you do have to read the small print about cleaning fees, cancellation,, etc, but we thought it was a terrific place and would thoroughly recommend it.

The apartment was superclean, and well equipped. It very spacious and the location away from the main drag at Kissimmee was a relief after a day in the park. The pool area was well equipped and maintained, with helpful staff.

We would have no hesitation in recommending this facility for the above reasons.

Room Tip: Ask to overlook the forested area or the lake
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2011

the worst travel planning experience EVER! I planned my trip through hotels.com, and thought I was getting a good rate as it was only 79 dollars a night. NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS! When I got there, they automatically charged my card an additional 73 dollars cleaning fee before i could even get into my room. I WAS ONLY PLANNING TO STAY ONE NIGHT! it doubled the rate of my room. i tried to cancel, but the cancelation fee is the price of the room per night including all fees (cleaning), so it would have been pointless. aweful customer service too. if you ever call there you better have the afternoon to spend waiting for someone to answer. NEVER AGAIN.

Room Tip: get a room somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Kelsey0287
OrlandoResorts, Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2011

Dear Valued Guests,

Please know that we greatly value your feedback and your business, but we do not agree with the comments left by this guest, which we feel are wrong and misleading.

At Caribe Cove, guests enjoy very large Two and Three-Bedroom Suites, ranging from 1,200 to 1,600 square feet. This is a tremendous value....and lots of additional space to relax...compared to a typical hotel room.

Every hotel charges a departure cleaning fee (the cost of cleaning the room upon departure). However, most hotels bury this charge in the nightly rate, which actually increases costs for the guests.

At Caribe Cove, we save you money by charging the departure cleaning fee directly at the resort on check-in....no mark-ups by third part travel agencies! This saves guests about 30% because the charge is not subject to any travel agency mark-ups or commissions.

Every web site that promotes Caribe Cove provides guests with information regarding the departure cleaning fee. There are no hidden charges. If we wanted to hide the charge, we would include it in the nightly rate, which then gets marked up and costs you more money.

Instead, we keep these costs low, tell guests exactly what the charges are for, and save you money in the process.

Where else can you enjoy a fantastic Two or Three-Bedroom Suite, compete with two full baths, full kitchen, private balcony, and all the comforts of a luxury Florida Villa for such a terrific nightly rate?

Caribe Cove enjoys its reputation as one of the top Orlando area resorts, and we work very hard to ensure that our guests have a wonderful holiday experience with us.

Our staff is courteous and always happy to provide excellent customer service.

We take the time to respond to these online comments because we take guest satisfaction very seriously, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to read this management response.