There is no wifi in the room, so on rainy days you would have to walk to the lobby with your equipment or be entirely off line. The tvs are analog. Room is spacious and nice. Small facility. You need to bring your own amenities, as dish soap is not provided. I booked through Expedia which advertise complimentary wifi. Neither the Hotel or Expedia were not very concerned that they advertise wifi on this site and it is not true. I think MC/Visa should allow a chargeback on your transactions there if you were led to believe you could access the internet and packed your four or five wireless devices to enjoy while relaxing in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida