Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$64
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$146
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Ambassador Motel(Kissimmee)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$104
  • Restaurant
The Barefoot Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$149
US$143
Agoda.com
1,086 results
All reviewscleaning feeliving roomfree dvd rentalsbahama bayfull kitchenthree bedroomlaundry roomwasher and dryerhigh chairtoilet papertwin bedsstayed in buildingthird bedroomscreened balconydisney parksdvd playergarbage bags
Reviewed 16 June 2011

I just spent the previous week at Caribe Cove Resort after booking through Expedia. On arrival we found the staff very pleasant, she did charge a "resort and cleaning" fee to my credit card but I knew about this in advance...most Orlando resorts charge this I believe. We upgraded the apartment to a 3 bed/2 bath and it was massive....we were amazed at the space. The place was spotless, not a speck of dust anywhere and the unit was more than adequately equipped....we loved the laundry facilities! The balcony was great, accessable from 3 rooms and very comfortable. Overall, it was great value, what we paid for what we got was amazing. My only complaint (but not really a complaint) was the mattress on the king bed was uncomfortable, a little bit on the cheap side but it didn't stop me from sleeping!....We are going back again to Caribe Cove in September and we cannot wait!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marieintheusa
Reviewed 15 June 2011

This is by far THE WORST place I have ever stayed in my entire life and I've been all over.

Carpets are filthy; food and debris under fining table (had to have maintenance come vacuum); fridge dirty handles and hair inside; mattress is thin and so flat there's a fold in the side, full of springs in master and kids mattress; DVD player won't play movies and front desk doesn't know what to do. I could go on but I'm busy washing the sheets and pillowcases.

Spend a little extra and stay somewhere nice. If you're a clean person then you definitely don't want to stay here. If you don't mind and this is what you're use to then help yourself.

You get a good size for the $ but if I could get a refund and leave then I would. Instead I'm spending my first night here cleaning and washing everything. I don't want to touch anything and I definitely don't want my son touching anything until I clean up. Pitiful.

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank Mrs_Katie_K
OrlandoResorts, Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2011

Dear Guests,

Have you ever read an online review and thought, How could it really be that bad?

We feel this is a bogus review.

Unfortunately, these days anyone can post anything they like on the internet in an attempt to damage the reputation of your business. Sadly, there are some guests who use the internet in an unfair attempt to obtain refunds from hotels and other businesses.

As you can see from the many other reviews, Caribe Cove is an extremely popular resort whose staff and management pride themselves on providing guests with an excellent vacation experience. This includes clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly, professional customer service.

Whenever there is a problem, we are the first to admit it, correct it, and leave our guests with a fully positive experience.

We thank you for taking the time to read this response, and for recognizing that not all reviews are whate they appear to be.

The Staff & Management
Caribe Cove Resort

Reviewed 13 June 2011

Ok i stayed here with hubby in May for 5 nights !! My opinion on this hotel is that it's really boring!! nothing is going on ! if you're planning on just sleeping here than you'll be ok though rooms is not that clean either. There were stains on the carpet you'll have to clean after yourself at all time. The washer and dryer is super small as well!! the only thing i like about this hotel resort is the kitchen. Nice kitchen!! I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank buthshannon
OrlandoResorts, Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2011

Dear Guests,

The great thing about Orlando is that there is something for everyone. Whether you are looking for non-stop excitement, or a relaxing getaway, the Orlando area has it all.

The same holds true for resorts in the Orlando area.

Caribe Cove is a terrific resort just minutes from the major theme parks, restaurants, shopping, State Parks, championship golf courses, and more.

Caribe Cove is unique in that we offer huge two and three-bedroom luxury suites, with all the comforts of a Florida vacation villa. This includes private balconies, living and dining rooms, full kitchens, and two full baths....even a giant soaking tub in the master! A true luxury experience.

The resort also offers a relaxing swimming pool area surrounded by gardens, a fitness centre, steam room, sauna, and everything you'll need for a terrific stay.

There are Other Resorts that offer wild nightlife, lots of noise, and a non-stop party atmosphere. On the other hand, Caribe Cove offers a very clean, stylish, and fun atmosphere for families, friends, and couples alike. Caribe Cove is a place to relax and escape after a day at the parks, or a great afternoon of shopping, dining, and sightseeing.

We are close to all fun and action of Orlando, but at the end of the day, you can leave it all behind and truly unwind at Caribe Cove.

If you are looking for a great new resort that is close to everything, but a relaxing oasis at the end of the day, Caribe Cove is for you.

We look forward to having you as our guests!

We take the time to read and review our online comments because we care about providing our guests with excellent customer service, and a teriffic holiday experience. We hope to see you soon, and thanks for thinking of Caribe Cove Resort.

The Staff & Management
Caribe Cove Resort

Reviewed 10 June 2011

What they don't tell you is that you have to bring your own soap, shampoo, dish soap, pen, paper, They are more than helpful when you ask for these items you can purchase them all at their convenience store. The additional 65.00 per booking and 7.95 per day is for the use of free video rental, who wants to watch movies when they are on vacation, and free phone calls local and local long distance, like I want to spend my time on the phone. Just beware, ask all the questions, I am not sure if there is more I haven't discovered yet.

Room Tip: beware of the little things that you would expect
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2011

We stayed in adjoining apartments to which we had been immediately upgraded on arrival. I guess you do have to read the small print about cleaning fees, cancellation,, etc, but we thought it was a terrific place and would thoroughly recommend it.

The apartment was superclean, and well equipped. It very spacious and the location away from the main drag at Kissimmee was a relief after a day in the park. The pool area was well equipped and maintained, with helpful staff.

We would have no hesitation in recommending this facility for the above reasons.

Room Tip: Ask to overlook the forested area or the lake
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family