US$70
US$56
US$170
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$86
Ambassador Motel(Kissimmee)
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$49
  • Pool
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$148
The Barefoot Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
Barefoot'n Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$156
Travelocity
All reviewscoffee and juicemini fridge and microwavenear disneydisney parksmagic kingdom
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I had a reservation at this hotel got there like 800pm. They take a copy of your license. When I got to the room was dirty, the telephone and TV dont works. No hot water. The room had roaches. The person staying at the next door were outside making noise till 130am. At the morning the breakfast was bad. Donuts hard and bad coffee.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank marilyn c
Reviewed 9 December 2017

This is a great, budget priced Motel. The staff is friendly and professional, The rooms are always clean and comfortable, as a smoker, I appreciate a smoking room, transportation to the Orlando area attractions is readily available. The breakfast snacks are always fresh and tasty. I stay there every time I am in the Kissimmee/Orlando area. Thank you, Carol Gordon

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I made the mistake of saying to myself “we don’t need a fancy hotel, just someplace to sleep and get showers.” I regret this so much now... check in was easy enough, the staff was friendly. I probably should have known something was up when they handed me the remote for the TV at the check in counter. We get to our room and the smell instantly hits us. It was some sort of combination of cheap cleaning supplies and something else...mold? Mildew? I don’t know, but we couldn’t stomach it. The room itself was dark and dingy, made worse from the dirty light fixtures. Some lights didn’t work at all. The concrete walls were crumbling in some parts. The bathroom door didn’t have a lock on it and there was clearly a hole in the floor that they tried to cover up with a thin board and carpet. I’m the type of person to check the mattresses, just in case. The sheets and mattresses were covered in stains, presumably human made. It was disgusting. People were standing around outside, we heard some yelling. We did not feel safe and made the decision to leave. Even though we had checked in barely 30 minutes earlier, we were still told we would be charged for the night. Annoying but fine, it was worth it to get out of there. We were told we would get a refund for the other two nights, but i haven’t seen anything yet.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Found this "motel" on-line on our anniversary adventures. The rate was supposed to be $39 a night. I told my husband this was too low and was going to be a dive joint. Since it was our last three days of vacation, he wanted to book it since we had spent a lot of money already. I booked it on-line for $39 a night. When we went to our room, we found it to be disgusting!!! The carpet was so filthy you couldn't walk on it with socks or barefoot! The chairs were so gross and disgusting that you would have to put a towel on them to sit on them. The "dresser" drawers were so sticky they wouldn't open or close. There was no where to put your luggage IF WE WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IT IN. Best of all.....THERE WAS NO ELECTRICITY IN THE BATHROOM...NO LIGHT OR CEILING FAN!! We went to the front desk and asked to be moved. We were told they were booked solid because of Biketoberfest but they were able to move the couple that was in front of us when we checked in. (They had booked a non-smoking room because of her allergies and were put in a smoking room that they said smelled so heavily of smoke.) The girl at the front desk called someone to check the electricity in our room and said he would be there shortly.

After waiting 25+minutes, we went back to the front desk and told the gal we wanted our charges reversed. She said she couldn't do refunds and we would have to go through accounting for it. We stopped back two days later (Monday), asked for a manager, told her of the situation, gave her my credit card to reverse the charges and credit my account. She said the first nights stay had to go through accounting for approval. I questioned the $115.50 charge and was told that was for the first nights stay. How could that be for a room booked at $39 per night? They jacked up the rates because of Biketoberfest!! That room wasn't worth $10!!!
I have been constantly calling the accounting department at Knights Inn and not getting a return phone call. After 12 days of getting anywhere, I called my Wyndham credit card to file a dispute. I just want this nightmare to be over!
This place is NOT as advertised as it is on the website, pictures are NOT what you get! The place was extremely gross and should not be in the Wyndham chain of hotels. It should be condemned! The room was damp and smelly. We were put in bldg. 4 at the far end of the property which seemed unsafe and spooky. When we returned two days after booking for our refund, the "leather" couch that was in the office previously was outside in front of the office all ripped up and disgusting with a lot of garbage around it and in the shrubbery outside the office. Garbage in the parking lot the day we "checked in" and right back out again was still in the parking lot in the same place. There were gaps under the room door for bugs to join us had we stayed.
If we could have given a negative circle rating, we certainly would have!!!
BEWARE of this disgusting motel and their practices!!!!

Room Tip: Don't go there if you want a good room!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Smokeaters
Reviewed 1 October 2017

First I was greeted by Rita I was very sick and she helped me out while multitasking. She is by far the funniest person and mad a bad night into a good one. I'm not sure of everyone else's name except Keisha and her mom who kept my room sparkling clean. I enjoyed my comfortable week stay and I will be back. One thing as a property manager I would only say the bathrooms need a little update. Showerhead, floor... Ect. Other than that. Great job keep up the good work!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo