2 people are viewing this hotel
US$124
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$124
Hotels.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
ZenHotels.comUS$171
2,166 results
All reviews bunk beds old town front desk pizza hut disney parks business center magic kingdom orlando shuttle playground theme fireworks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

The day we checked in I took my kids for ice cream and when I picked my son up for a shoulder ride, I must have dropped my credit card.

When we got to the hotel, I had no way to pay for the security deposit so I was going to cancel my stay.

But Dana at the front desk worked with me so we didn't have to sleep in the car.

My new card was supposed to be delivered 2 days later and with only a limited amount of cash they worked with me until it came in the mail.

But then, my card didn't arrive as expected so Omar worked out a solution for 2 more nights stay.

Dana, Omar, Angelina, Maria, Many, Gio, Gabriel and Shy all deserve credit for helping save a family of 4 with 2 small kids from sleeping in the car.

My family and I all owe you a huge thank you and so much gratitude in a state 2,000 miles from home.

Thank you Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration

Whoever owns this location has employees you don't see much anymore.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank V8490WRjasonl
Reviewed 3 March 2020

You pay a $58 resort fee for a swimming pool, and playground. They charge you a $75 security deposit when checking in. At the end of our stay we got a bill for $21 a day to clean the room. Only 1 of 3 elevators worked. The room was mostly clean..

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
2  Thank austintgibson
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Orlando SW - Celebration Area, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Hello austintgibson,

It is great to hear from you.

We are determined to ensure that our hotels are always clean, our service is friendly, and everything works. It seems that this was not the case. Despite providing a clean and comfortable room and amenities for you to enjoy we still missed the mark. It is unfortunate that we were not able to elevate your experience, with better service that would bring more value to the quality of your stay. We have raised your concerns with Hotel management regarding the issues you have raised with the fees that you were charged.

We are endlessly working to meet the standards that is set forth for all Holiday Inns. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments.

Hector P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly staff and complimentary transport to and from Disney parks. Would definitely stay again. Room included a microwave and mini fridge so you can bring snacks and any drinks for your stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ErnieTravelin
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel 4x this year And I always have a great experience clean rooms excellent customer service at the front desk, Close location to Disney World I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for business or with family for vacation.The staff make check-in extremely easy I’m never at the front desk for longer than 10 minutes I visit Orlando for business and vacation and this is my go to Hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kalian561
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Stayed here three nights and the overall stay was average at best. We were able to check in an hour early which was appreciated and the room was clean and beds were very comfortable. The tv channels kept freezing up, showers were lucky to get luke warm, door to room was hard to close and open, and the closet doors made an unbearable loud and long squeak when opened or closed (rm1812). Pool and outdoor patio was nice although there are only 8 lounge chairs on the entire pool deck so you'd better get there early if you want one. Hot tub was at a good temperature but it was very low on water the four days we were there so it was had to get a good soak in. Breakfast was not included in the stay but it looked like there was a cafeteria on site but McDonald's is right next door.

Room tip: Rooms in north tower overlooking pool with give you sun on the balcony.
2  Thank hexx17
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Orlando SW - Celebration Area, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2020

Hi there, hexx17!

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. While I'm glad you liked our clean and comfy rooms, I'm sorry there were issues with the TV channel selection and showers that prevented you from fully having a good time. I've sent a heads-up to management about this, along with the things that can be improved on the pool and outdoor patio area.

I hope that you give us another try if your travels bring you back to Orlando!

Best,