“Mrs”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Funke a
“Mrs”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in July 2015

We stayed here for a month in July 2015. Comfortable 4 bedroom home in a lovely quiet gated community. You use a code to drive into the community and another code to enter the front door. I found this friendlier than using cards or traditional keys. The house is a good size, my 3 young children and I had enough space and the kitchen is well stocked with the essentials. Kinda like home away from home. The neighboring house has its own pool, but this particular property doesn't have its own private pool yet, but the kids could easily walk to the community pool. There were minor maintenance issues but I must say the managements response time to deal with each was very impressive. You get the feeling that they care about your comfort. Our checkout time couldn't be extended on the last day so we had to move our stuff to the club house which surprisingly was pretty comfortable too. The kids could watch TV and use the play room while waiting for our late night flight. I loved the proximity of this place to the supermarkets, restaurants and fun spot. It's about 10-15mins drive to Disney. Towards the end of our stay we also discovered a hidden outlet park, just 5mins from here, I wish I had discovered it earlier. So if you are looking to save money on the big hotel bills, and get more space I'd recommend this place.

Management Response
18 Feb 2016
Thank you, Elizabeth for your lovely review... we are waiting for you this year again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing