“great”

Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“great”
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I thought they did a very good job since we were a big group. They went out of there way to help us out and make it easier for us to have a nice stay.

• Stayed September 2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 27 September 2010

Great service, nice rooms. Very small and quaint, no complaints! Even has a fridge in the room AND excellent continental breakfast!

• Stayed September 2010
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 17 August 2010

We've been coming to this town for over two years, have made reservations at several other hotels and checked out of ALL of them without spending the night. Then we checked out the Days Inn at I-75 in Lake City and have stayed there evr since(about six trips). Rooms are neat and clean and the staff is always great. Special thanks to Belinda, Eric and Jackie.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Daphne, Alabama
Reviewed 22 July 2010

We left the hotel next door (Ramada Limited) 10 minutes after checking in because it was nasty. Came over here to Days Inn and the lady working the desk was nice enough to let me look at the room first before booking. One quick glimpse of the room and I was satisfied. The room was very nice..the a/c was already running which was great. They have a deluxe continental breakfast..just a very clean, comfortable hotel and at a great price. I will definilty stay here again if I am eve headed down to Orlando.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Plant City, Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2010

Our company had a job requiring approx 24 people with various arrival dates. These needs were met and exceeded by the excellent and courteous staff at this Days Inn. The rooms were clean and comfortable and our crew was made to feel welcome. We stayed just over a week and our supervisors and crew had only good things to say and want to stay there on the next job too!! It's great for our company because the rates are fantastic.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business