“Great brunch options”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #19 of 164 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Reviewed 7 September 2018

My first experience was good. We had a group of 10 that met for labor day brunch. My wife and I ordered a pitcher of lemon blueberry mimosa and it was really good. I had the lobster and brie omelette that was really good. My wife had the protein power bowl and we both were happy with our selections. Some of our friends got the shrimp and grits, they choose the city grits that had Gouda. They had a large selection, of unique pancake flavors and one day I will try the pancake flight! Service was good, and we all had a great time.

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thanks so much for coming in and taking the time to write this great review, Rod. We're glad you loved our menu offerings and found dining with us to be a great way to start your day!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice breakfast place - clean & comfortable, well decorated. The food here is very good but the service needs some work. Had to wait several minutes for a table - not because they were busy - no one up front to seat guests. Several servers passed & looked at the people waiting for tables, but no one did anything for a while. Finally one nice server came over & seated me then the others waiting. My server seemed totally disinterested - not bad just not engaged. Food was well prepared & tasted good. Good food can only go so far to overcome bad service experience however so I hope that improves soon.

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Suzy. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal, and appreciate the feedback on our service. You should always be able to expect quick, attentive service.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Service is so TERRIBLE!!! The waiter was slow lazy and forgetful and very immature we gave no tip she didn't deserve one!! The hostess was nice though. Food had NO FLAVOR or SEASONING we had to add ton of salt and pepper to our food totally unacceptable!!! Spent almost 20 for breakfast meal too pricey for early am meals!!

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

We are very sorry to hear your recent visit with us was so disappointing. We strive to provide our guests with hospitable people serving delicious food. Please know we value your visit and appreciate your feedback. We can assure you we will follow up with our team immediately and coach our staff on how we can do better next time. Again, I apologize we did not uphold our high values during your visit and hope you will visit again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We've been in here a couple of times and generally like it. It's a very nice looking restaurant, and a little off the beaten path. Although, it is next to a small park and across from the Seminole-Wekiva Trail.This weekend there was a bit of a wait when we got there so we just grabbed seats at the bar, which was actually kind of nice. We both ordered the basic breakfast, and were reminded how big the meals there are. We almost could have split one. Of course we didn't let anything go to waste. I'm sure we'll be back.

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. We're thrilled you had an enjoyable breakfast and can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I went to ABE in Greenville SC.The food was amazing..Try the cinnamon roll french toast. It’s amazing. Although our server (Ty) had several tables.... My family and I felt as though we were the only customers in the restaurant. We will definitely be back soon.... Thanks Ty!!!!

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hi Imani! Thanks so much for sharing. We're so glad that Ty was able to provide terrific service and made your day a bit brighter! We can't wait to see you again soon.