“The streets of France have arrived on our shores”
Review of Casper's On Park

Casper's On Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lake Park
Dining options: Reservations
Description: french, Italian,and New Orleans cuisine
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

We discovered this gem with a French friend of ours and it was nothing less than authentic and fantastic. The owner and chef will impress you with his culinary charm and knowledge. He's truly French in every sense of the word. He knows what's best so let him lead you down the delights of the day and enjoy your meal at this little hideaway. Lake Park, I hope you stay filled with these little not to be missed cafés. Eat local!

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I consider myself a bit of a coffee snob, and this place met every expectation and then some! Plus, I watched the chef pick the basil for my sandwich, so you know the ingredients are fresh! Omg, everything was great! We're on our way to peanut island and wanted a nice brunch first... this definitely hit the spot!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

What a great little place, food was fabulous the owner is a character.
It was chilly so we sat inside, the music was french the cafe was like a trip out of town.

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Was only a one man show when we went for brunch, but results were delicious. Loved the mophead trash can in ladies room, looked like whole place was due for a sweep and mop, but then again, that's what most probably think of my house.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

We stopped into Casper’s on Park assuming it was just an ordinary breakfast/lunch place. It wasn’t. Since we had our four legged furry son (dog) with us we selected a table on the patio. He along with his human companions were warmly welcomed. It reminded us of the wonderful Italian or French sidewalk cafes - a quiet, private little garden with soft eclectic music. (Quite a surprise.) The menu is wonderful but the “unlisted” items astonished us. It was a difficult choice, but we started with soup. I had the Turkish Lentil and my friend selected the Onion Soup. Both had unique flavors setting them far above anything we’ve had before. Giuseppe (one of the owners) filled us in on the available unlisted choices. He got as far as escargot and my friend ordered them. I ordered a Fiorentino panini. The quality ingredients were fresh and cooked to perfection. As we lingered over expresso and cappuccino (no room for desert) we were delighted at our discovery. Without a doubt all three of us will be back!