“Amazing food and live music!! Best Sushi!”
Review of Ceviche Arigato

Ceviche Arigato
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Lake Park
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This place never disappoints! Decided to visit again after a year and it's still fantastic. From the outside it doesn't look like much but inside, it's trendy and alive!

The calamari is fresh and delicious, don't forget to try a bite with the pickled red onions to bring the flavor notes up a notch. The sushi was delicious - Acevichado and Teradito rolls, all fresh, truly unique flavor combos. Save room for desert, which was lovely, Picarones- like light crispy donuts in a sweet sauce.

Lastly the best part was the live music duo. The lovely talented young lady performing Friday night was amazing. Her song repertoire was a mix of classics and upbeat songs you definitely know, with a jazzy/soulful touch of her own. It was unique and refreshing which added to the great evening out!!

Friday Happy Hour spot for sure!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We bought a Groupon to go here and did not know what to expect. Often we are disappointed when we do this. But this restaurant was actually amazing. The ceviche appetizer was delicious and could have served for a meal in itself. The strawberry walnut and goat cheese salad was perhaps the best one I've ever had - especially the dressing. I ordered tapas of scallops covered in Parmesan and mozzarella cheese, and it was out of this world. My husband ordered a fettuccine with shrimp meal that he could not get enough of. Everything was delicious and the servants were ever so attentive. There was very nice live music that was not terribly loud which was a good thing, and some of the layout of the tables were very unique. One table made it feel as if you were in a dining room of someone's home and the cut out wooden chairs were a very eclectic addition. I highly recommend this restaurant, as I rarely review local restaurants. Other than the salad, the meals was very rich, but they really were exceptional.

1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I drive by this restaurant a couple times a week and never noticed it. it took a Groupon to get me in, but now that I've found it, I'll be back. The exterior of this restaurant is worn, but the inside is clutter free, clean and Asian modern. From the minute we arrived and the door was opened for us, the service was wonderful...as good as any restaurant, anywhere. The food proved to be equally good. we started with the mixed ceviche and the cheese baked scallops. Both were excellent. The dressing on the ceviche was Iight with just a little kick. For our entrees, we had the salto loom, which was excellent and the shrimp with garlic sauce, which was salty for my taste, but was still good. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This was our first time visiting this Peruvian Restaurant.We did not know what to expect and when first walking in,we were not sure we wanted to stay. But, we decided to take a chance and were happy we did. The Food was excellent and service was great. Our server was very accommodating and made a lot of recommendations. They have a full bar and the dessert were superb. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Ceviche Arigato is a wonderful Japanese Peruvian fusion restaurant. All Ceviche dishes are tender and flavorful. The grilled octopus is outstanding. A relaxed atmosphere with very attendant wait staff. You will love the food at a great price. Open 7 days a week!