“Delicious Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have found another great little place that serves fantastic food. Grouper was cooked to perfection as was the Shrimp. Friends has the fried oyster basket that was delicious as well. We will be coming back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently, Lynn and I and 5 friends stopped for lunch at Crazy Fish. It was my suggestion since Lynn and I had eaten there before and loved it. The restaurant is very quaint, definitely old Florida and just the atmosphere with stuffed fish on the wall and the wood floors will take one back to the 50s when life was so much more laid back. Don't expect white tablecloths and waiters with tuxedos. Just great down home Florida folks. Lynn and I each had the Catfish Special which was under $10.00 and included a side, french fries and hush puppies (Oh, so good). . Lots of food and two big pieces of perfectly cooked catfish. You can also get a similar special with huge shrimp. Be aware that this restaurant is closed on Sunday and doesn't open until 4 PM on Mondays. The rest of the week Crazy Fish is open at 11 AM. As I think that you can tell Crazy Fish is a favorite of mine when crossing that somewhat desolate area of central Florida.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We discovered Crazy Fish several years ago during our regular Spring fishing trip. They are always busy, but cheerfully move people through. We were greeted at the door and told that it would be 35 to 40 minute wait. We were seated 10 minutes later. We have always enjoyed the butterflied shrimp cocktail. The young lady that took care of us was very pleasant and helpful. The open kitchen is fun to watch as four young fellas are busting hump to prepare all the terrific seafood selections. Everything was wonderful, and at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Heard about this place and decent reviews so thought we'd give it a try. The building looks like it might fall in on you at anytime. We generally like a booth but they only have 3 in the restaurant. Ended up at a table in the corner. The waitress was OK but nothing to do cart wheels about. I had the scallop dinner. It was good but $24 for maybe 8 avg. sized scallops seemed a little over priced. The wife had the salmon filet which was $20. Again you can get salmon for at least $5 cheaper at most places. So overall, we got high prices, average food in a run down establishment.
Probably won't go back.
Sorry guys and gals!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our friends told us about Crazy Fish and how good it was. So we decided to try it. We did not have a reservation so our wait was about 40 minutes. This was not unreasonable considering the number of people we saw waiting.
We waited outside where there was live entertainment, bean bag toss game, plenty of seating space and a campfire surrounded by chairs.
When we were seated, we were attended to by a great staff. They new their menu, daily specials and how to present it all.
We each had a different meal so we did share. I had blackened red snapper, my wife had fried catfish and our friends had the coconut and fried shrimp. Appetizers were fried oysters and cheese spread and crackers.
Everything we are was prepared perfectly.
This is a beer and wine only bar restaurant, so no hard liquor drinks.
We will go back.
I asked the owner how many people the serve on an average Saturday night and he said 900. To serve that many and do it well deserves my 5 star rating.