β€œPopular place for quick lunch”

Kings Pizza New York Style
Ranked #38 of 84 Restaurants in Lake Wales
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Their lunch special - $4.99 and up for two BIG slices of Pizza and a cold drink is a quick stop if you are in a hurry and do not have much time.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

For the first time in a while, this place made me feel unwelcome from the moment I started ordering.

I understand everyone gets stressed but the service quality was unusually bad for many establishments.
The gorgonzola chicken pizza was ok but not worth the twenty spent on a large.
The chicken wings were decent, but eating any food especially spicy food without any refillable drinks is terrible.
Not going to return unless new management steps in.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Have only tried the pizza here....best we've found in FL so far! The crust is crisp and chewy, sauce is great and toppings are wonderful!! Love this place....we really should try his other offerings!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the meat lovers special. It was our first visit, but will be back. Loved the fresh, real pizza flavor.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We moved from Long Island to Florida 5 years ago. Finding a place that made decent pizza was always difficult and we had to be satisfied with so-so pizza. I discovered New York King Pizza while visiting a hair salon in the same shopping plaza. They offer a lunch special of 2 slices (cheese or pepperoni) with a drink. The pizza was awesome - just like we used to enjoy in New York, I've spoken to the owner/chef, Alex several times and he takes great pride in the quality and preparation of his foods. The cheese he uses is top of the line and his sauce is made fresh in small quanties every day. I haven't tried any of his other specialities but I think they will de delicious as well. So happy to have found this treasure and coming from Poinciana, it is worth the distance!