“Great golf experience”

Atlantis County Club
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This country club is outstanding. Very nice and friendly staff and a great great place to play golf. For the price i was surprised how awesome this course is. There were maintenance folks all over the course keeping it the great condition it was in. Nice fairways and smooth greens. If you are up for some golf this is a must play course. Simply beautiful!

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I have played Atlantis many, many times over the years. After years of absence, I played there a few years back to find the course a shadow of its former self. I returned to Atlantis very recently for a nostalgic round, and found that the course is in such good shape I have a hard time not talking about it to everyone. The greens are simply the best public course greens I have played in South Florida. I played there every day I was in Florida and cannot wait to get back. Nice going, Atlantis! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Played here for the first time, and was very happy with the condition of the golf course, and it's layout. Not too many water hazards, though I managed to find one ;)

The course has many very large trees, and many sand traps, which add to the drama. The electric carts are excellent, though there is no GPS system in them.

The initial impression is poor, because the bag drop area is nothing but a little area where one pushes a doorbell for service. It took a while before someone appeared and took our bags. Very unwelcoming, to say the least. Additionally, after play, we wanted to get a beer at the bar...only to find it's closed on Tuesdays. Seems like they're cutting back on staff.

When all factors are considered, we still very much enjoyed the course itself, and will likely return.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

The Food---was beautifully presented. It tasted as good as it looks.The Service---Very Good-Smiles start off your dining experience. The waitress asked us no less than 3 times, "Are you pleased?"-We replied, YES,YES, YES!---The Prices---Reasonable. WE WILL RETURN!

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Went in with a friend for lunch. Nothing happening. No lunch. No people. It was dead. This was a weekday. Plenty of other places to go. Don't waste time.

1  Thank Stanley R