US$130
US$99
US$117
US$129
US$118
Lago Motor Inn(Lake Worth)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$95
  • Room Service
White Horse Motel(Lake Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$79
US$69
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2016

it was a bit different for me, the first night I got bit by a bed bug, there was dead roaches on the floor. We couldn't reach anyone till next morning to report it. I have a toddler so I had to keep waking up in the middle of the night to check on her to ensure she wasn't bit. They tried to move us to another room but the key didn't work. They upgraded us to a one bedroom apt with full kitchen and bigger bathroom at the Eamon James suites across the street which we appreciated. We received a refund for the first night stay which was awesome.... overall staff was friendly.... place smell of dog poo/pee

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2016

First of all, this is NOT a 'boutique' hotel. The paint was peeling off the walls, and the linens and furniture looked they have come from a yard sale. The place smelled moldy. Our kitchen chairs had big stains on the cushions. The laundry room always had puddles of water on the floor. And an appliance was broken for the first 5 days. Every time I asked about it, they said they "had to call someone." There was no apology, or offer of alternate arrangement.

And worst of all, there were ROACHES, even in broad daylight.

Now for the clientele...Druggie Central. They'd drink all day by the pool and then do their drug dealing in broad daylight. And the surrounding area is NOT safe.

Room Tip: No sure there's a 'good' room, but do not park on Federal Highway!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ga1waygir1
Reviewed 24 April 2016

This Bohemian style lodge was a bit different for me; however the staff was very friendly and family oriented. Sonya, the Asst. GM along with Donna and Jasmine made this a very warm and plesant stay. From the time of arrival to departure I was treated as a very valuable and welcomed quest. The lodge itself is older, however very clean.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

First of all, they messed up our booking and refused to refund me the moment I found out I will sleeping on a queen size bed with my husband and 2 kids. They will take your deposit because of their own dirty towels that they give you and I even mentioned it to the front desk about the towels so she gave me new ones. Again, dirty. This place is a scam they charge people for their own damages. I will contact BBB over this.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Well checked. Into the Scandia. Lodge December 31 2015. I was greeted by. A. LovelyLady named Tanya. That. Was. Very polite. When. Age checked me in she was very through and very. Pleasant the. Rooms are very clean and theAtmosphere makes you feel at home Mathew. As. Well as Jauna. Are very pleasant and. Go. Beyond there means. To make. Sure that every one is. Very. Happy. And pleased with there stay with them I highly. Recommend for anyone to stay with this establishment I. Defintenly give them a 5rating

Stayed: February 2016