All reviews movie theater great location lakeside village brass tap within walking distance shopping area restaurants and shops hotel is located excellent hotel breakfast staff great place to stay business trip complimentary breakfast comfortable beds staff was friendly would definitely stay here again the breakfast area
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is very nice hotel. It is also in a great location. We were visiting family and enjoyed eating at the restaurants. My grandson was able to get his haircut and we all went to the movies. We also bought books from the book store and strolled around looking at all the shops.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and the location. We always strive for the perfect guest experience and I hope we delivered this to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Typical new Hampton. Standard room. Standard amenities. Nice location in Lakeside Village with shops, restaurants and a movie theater. Easy drive to downtown and to Florida Southern. Staff was friendly. Okay breakfast though no gluten free items available.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, the staff, and the location. We always strive for the perfect guest experience and I hope we delivered this to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Very nice experience clean hotel,friendly staff and nice breakfast thanks Angie.
Lots of options for restaurants and next to main event.
Very nice experience clean hotel,friendly staff and nice breakfast .
Lots of options for restaurants and next to main event I recommend this hotel .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always strive for the perfect guest experience and I hope we delivered this to you. It is a great compliment to us that you would recommend us to others. I will be sure to share your comments with the my staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

While this hotel is located in a town 1/2 way between Disney and the Gulf, it is nestled in a beautiful community with a great little shopping district attached. Staff, rooms, breakfast, facility were all a welcoming feature

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I stayed in a suite with a King sized bed. I was very happy with everything it had to offer! A refrigerator, a large vanity, a couch! The internet strength was fine, and the shower was nice and hot! I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018