All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe breakfast arearoom was cleancracker barrelwould recommend this hotel to anyonelate checkwould stay againthe general managerstayed one nighteasy accesschecking inthe entire staffconvenient locationbusiness tripspring traininga great stay
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The staff was super helpful and friendly. The facility is clean and well maintained. The hotel is located in a commercial area so no nice views is the only downside. I have stayed a few times and would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Dear Robyn707,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay! It is always a pleasure having you as our guest! I am so happy to hear you were pleased with our helpful friendly Staff and clean well maintained facility. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This property was well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfast had a variety of items. Pool was semi-enclosed which made it nice if it was a little cooler outside. Convenient location to get on and off highway and several restuarants within walking distance.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear Lorie R,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay! I am glad to hear you felt our property was well maintained and that you enjoyed our friendly helpful Staff, great free breakfast, unique covered heated pool, convenient location to I-4 and nearby restaurants. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next trip to Lakeland!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

After a bad experience the night before, our stay at this hotel was a breath of fresh air. Great service and very nice accomodations. It was a very nice experience. The employees were helpful, the room was clean and well kept.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Carl C,

Thank you for your 5 star review! I am pleased to hear that our hotel was a breath of fresh air after a previous experience somewhere else. Our great service, nice clean accommodations, and helpful employees created the experience that IHG brand hotels deliver. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Lakeland!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is by far the best hotel that I have stayed in. I travel all over the nation and coming back here is like coming home. The staff here are more than accommodating. They definitely make you feel like you are important. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear TeamsTrainer,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and to hear that this is the best hotel you have stayed in. I am happy that you feel like you are home when you are here and are pleased with our accommodating staff. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

As a business traveler I spend many nights in hotels, so I see the good and the bad.
This hotel is excellent. Everyone working there is extremely pleasant at all times and eager to assist you. The rooms are very clean and well taken care of.
You can tell this hotel is managed very well by Monique Desmore the General Manager. I stayed at this hotel for 10 nights and everything was great. I had a slight problem with my bill for 1 night and Monique fixed it immediately when I brought it to her attention.Great Job Monique!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear michael_turkenkopf,

Thank you for the 5 star review! It is always a pleasure having you as our guest! I am very happy to hear the compliments you have given us about our clean hotel, great Staff and service I provide as a manager. We appreciate you as a loyal rewards club member, returning guest, and look forward to your next visit to Lakeland!