Book now, pay at stay
US$143
Hampton.com
US$93
HIExpress.com
Travelodge by Wyndham Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Residence Inn Lakeland(Lakeland)
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$69
La Quinta
All reviewscourtyard marriottgreat locationmarriott rewardsshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancespring training baseballcomfortable hotelpolk parkwayjoker marchant stadiumstay there againone night stayfront desk stafffreewayroomy
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Stayed for 1.5 weeks while traveling for work. The hotel has a restaurant and bar - good food, very slow service. I was on the third floor, with a balcony room over the pool. Very minimal noise. The room was clean and the customer service was good. Located next to a small shopping mall, restaurants, grocery store, Starbucks. Good location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CourtyardLakelandGM, General Manager at Courtyard Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Lakeland
Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Lakeland and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Lakeland.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel, we arrived late and went to sleep around midnight. My husband woke up at 2am, stating that the bed was wet. He called the front desk, who stated "the mattress pad must not have been fully dry" and gave us another mattress pad to lay on-top of the wet mattress, when our alarm went off at 5 am, i thought "let me check what this is" and it was URINE." when i went to the front desk to let her know that it was URINE soaked and that it was a health hazard. At that point she offered to switch our room and or comp the second night. I told her that we woudl not be staying another night. They never offered to launder our clothes we slept in, and upon check-out still charged us from what we had purchased at the Bistro the night before. They did not offer free room nights, nothing. We had booked a total of 5 rooms. additionally i had to contact corporate 2x and threaten to call the health department before the hotel contacted me back. This is NOT what I expect from a Marriot Property. Disgusted!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
CourtyardLakelandGM, General Manager at Courtyard Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Lakeland with us.

As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that your guestroom fell short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service.

Thank you.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I have been staying at this hotel about 10 days a month (3 nights a week, 3 weeks a month), for the past 9 months. The staff is fantastic. The rooms have gotten dirty, and lately my rooms have also been musty. The carpets never look vacuumed, and the rooms just don't feel as clean as they used to. I have actually started bringing cleaning supplies with me to wipe everything down when I check in - how stupid its that! As a Marriott Elite member I really wish they would update this hotel. I hate to start staying at the nearby Hampton Inn, but I think I am going to have to.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JusWannaCleanRm
CourtyardLakelandGM, General Manager at Courtyard Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

As a valued guest, we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lakeland.

General Manger

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The customer service at this hotel was wonderful. We booked a double room but needed a king room instead. The staff worked with us to change the rooms type. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for such a great experience!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
CourtyardLakelandGM, General Manager at Courtyard Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Lakeland.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Melony Moss, Asst. general manager, checked us in and was very friendly and accommodating in giving us a room on the ground floor. All the hotel staff was friendly, and the place appears clean and well kept. Breakfast was good at the Bristro (but it ain't cheap). Their is a large shopping center behind the motel, several eating establishments within walking distance and the motel is at an intersection of some main roads so this is a great location.

Room Tip: Freindly, clean, great location.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
CourtyardLakelandGM, General Manager at Courtyard Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Lakeland .
With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.
Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Lakeland and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Lakeland.