All reviewscracker barrelfront deskwaffleschoice chainroom was cleangreat value for the priceparking lotorlando areaonly stayed one nightdecent breakfastnight's sleepthe breakfast areaper nightshort staywe've stayedjoyceremedy
Reviewed 1 November 2015

In town for business and needed a place to stay. This place wasn't flashy, but was clean and Mallory at the front desk was friendly and helped me check in early. Will definitely come back and stay here my next trip to Lakeland.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank jroc93
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Stayed in Lakeland with some friends and wasent bad for the price. The beds were actually clean and comfortable. The neighbors down the hall were a little loud but I was able to get a later checkout so I could sleep in before on the road again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Greg P
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

We were greet at the front desk promptly. We were early for check in
our room was ready so they allowed us to check in. Are we had got to the room we noticed that it wasn't the room we had booked the day before. The front desk then told us that the hotel was completely booked and there was no way of changing our room. After that we have the front desk send the maid back in because the room had a musty smell (like the air had been off for sometime) and she sprayed the room with some spray and told us if the smell came back she would respray. Looking back probably should have contact the corporate company since we had used our reward points. This will make me think twice about if I use the choice hotel brands again if that's how they treat repeat customers.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jstroud84
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Our family of 4 stayed here for one night. We checked in at check in time, and the room we got was not cleaned yet. Ok, back down to the front desk from 3rd floor. Got another room. Beds were comfortable. There is only one drawer just in case you needed to put stuff away. This is not really the room for a long stay. Flat screen tv. Microwave and fridge. There was a closet however. Bathroom was a nice size. However our toilet didn't flush, and this didn't start until night time and we really didn't want to call anyone to fix it as we wanted to get to sleep and up early. Pool was nice, no towels however, but there are places to sit. It's not a big pool, but for our two kids for 30 min it was fine. Wi Fi would work for a few minutes then shut off. Cracker Barrel is right next door. Wonderful food and store to walk to.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Shell143
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

I was in town a few weeks ago. Booked online, check In went smooth. Hotel was good for the price I found. The only complaint I ever had compared to what I read on trip advisor was the vending was empty. The hotel was pretty busy however.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business