Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland
US$119
Hampton.com
Travelodge Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$71
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$102
Hotels.com
Days Inn & Suites Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$55
Residence Inn Lakeland(Lakeland)
US$206
US$161
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
All reviewsregional airportsmall airportnice hotelbusiness centerbreakfast buffetking suitethe staff was greatfitness centerdefinitely stay here againair conditionerrooms are cleanbusiness tripnice staygreat place to staywaffleshgijc
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We were in town for a wedding, this hotel was so clean everyone was so nice and helpful, beds and pillows so comfortable slept better there than home, food was adequate, special shout out to Lynn for helping us with our dinner in the banquet room, and Karen at the bar, and Debbie in housekeeping, thank you all for great service. Would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cathy D, Night Auditor at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you so much for your outstanding review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you highlighting the things and people that made it a great visit for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have stayed here multiple times on business trips. I was always impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel and courteousness of the staff. Today I came across the Room Service staff (I think her name was Lydia or something similar) with her cart. Though not many people notice this, I immediately noticed that it was the cleanest room service cart I have ever seen. Even the wiping cloths and dusters were clean and spotless. I am confident that by observing the crew here, when they service my room, it will be genuinely clean.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Cathy D, Night Auditor at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your observations and feedback from your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you chose to highlight the cleanliness our staff strives to provide day in and day out. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and having the pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The hotel is in a great location and is well maintained, very clean and managed very well by professional people. I would recommend this property to professionals and families. The location is close to my home office.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your glowing endorsement of our hotel, we definitely appreciate the feedback and recommendation. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Very nice facility! loved the complementary breakfast! I would definitely stay again. Close to dinner and shopping. The room is as great. Beds were the best ever. Would recommend to anyone who’s in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cathy D, Night Auditor at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed the cook to order breakfast and our adjustable king beds during your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Being a member is amazing, as soon as I showed up they gave me bottled water and thanked me for being a member. They upgraded my room to a king suite. I was impressed with the service and clean room. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cathy D, Ngiht Auditor at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us, and highlighting some of the things that impressed you. We look forward to serving you again in the future!