US$121
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$104
Hampton.com
US$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Travelodge by Wyndham Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$63
US$99
Hyatt.com
US$62
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$71
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$149
US$127
All reviewsregional airportsmall airportnice hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness centerthe staff was greatair conditionerrooms are cleanbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againnice staythe breakfast areahgijcaccommodationsorlandogm
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This is a terrible Hilton the bed is like a rock and before I even settled into the room I went in to put my suit cases in the room. It smelled like bad foot odor. Plus to top it all off they do not have a free breakfast you pay . This Hilton I definitely would not recommend at all in Lakeland or even near Tampa. Don’t go here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Very happy with the hotel. Rooms were exactly as expected - clean, decent size, nice bathroom. Breakfast was good. Services including business center, internet , laundry room were all spot on. Only issue was proximity to downtown .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I recently visited this hotel as part of a short romantic getaway. After having read the reviews, I had a few concerns which turned out to be without merit. I have stayed in every version of Hilton properties and this one turned out to be a pleasant unexpected surprise. Someone definitely paid a lot of attention to the landscaping, exterior of the hotel and the delightful design of the lobby and common areas. Every member of the staff I encountered was beyond pleasant. In particular, TJ at the front desk instantly made us feel welcome, cheerfully allowed us to check in early and acknowledged my Hilton Gold status and my room preference. That does not happen at every Hilton property but it’s the little things that make a huge difference to a guest like me. Our room was quiet and spotless. Our view was overlooking the airport and the king size mattress was incredibly comfortable. Finally, I need to vindicate the often maligned breakfast buffet. There was a nice selection of fruit, juices, hot items (with real scrambled eggs, not the powdery, watery type) and my cooked to order delicious omelet was delivered to me with a smile. The next time we want to get away from it all and can’t quite afford the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando (obviously an excellent property but pricey), we will absolutely return to the Hilton Garden Inn.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Stayed here one night. Room was excellent and staff was very friendly. Only negative was it was a good bit far from town but located at the regional airport. Breakfast was good and service at breakfast was good also. Would recommend and will stay here again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Hidden gem! Terrific property. Great staff. Location is a little off the beaten path but very accessible slow traffic nice hotel. Hilton gardens are always good, but this one is great. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends