See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

I lived at this hotel for over a year. I have to say one of the best in lakeland . I lived in hotels for over two years and I have to say I felt at home at the swan. I got the pleasure of becoming friends with most of the staff there . which I have to say they are all great. My room was awesome and roomy ,house keeping was on time everyday even thou I didn't not require there services. I have put a lot of my family and friends up in this hotel and would recommend to anyone . If I ever had a problem they were there to fix it. So if you are ever in lakeland and want a comfy stay go here it is worth it

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Nick B, Director of Sales at Imperial Swan Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Heather B,

We are so thrilled to know that you enjoyed your extended stay with us! We greatly appreciate your review and I will pass the kind words on to the other staff members. Good or bad, we take all reviews seriously. Thank you for taking the time to do so and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2015

I paid almost $100 to stay in the Imperial Swan Hotel out of season and it was miserable! My room smelled when I walked in. I soon found out why when I layed on the bed and the blanket and pillows were damp, So were the towels and the next morning my clothes were damp. YUCK!!!!!!! If I had spent $30 for this hotel I would have felt I overpaid. Did I mention their breakfast sucked?

Room Tip: Don't go near this humid mess!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Nick B, Director of Sales at Imperial Swan Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Mark S,

I am sorry to come back from the Holiday weekend to see your review. I was hoping I could find out what room you stayed in and do some research to see if there was a recent work order on that room. Did you mention this to the front desk also? I'm just trying to make sure we can cover all the avenues. I would like to apologize to you personally that your stay wasn't pleasant. We certainly take every comment seriously and want to make sure that the issue is getting resolved for you. Please contact me directly at 863-647-3000. Looking forward to talking to you soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on one of my trips to Lakeland and must say this is a great place to stay!
Hotel is in prime location and surrounded by local restaurants and shopping!
Extremely clean (and surprisingly large) room- and super friendly staff! Very pleased with my stay at this hotel!!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adriene T

Adriene T,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with our hotel! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. People definitely can't beat the area as we are surrounded by some of the best choices of restaurants in Central Florida. Have a great day and again, thank you so much for the review as I will pass on to the staff as well!

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for a leisure visit. The hotel was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. The pool was clean and very fun for the kids.Great place to stay for an affordable price. We will definitely stay again !

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Nick B, Director of Sales at Imperial Swan Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2015

angelabrownlow,

Thank you so much for your very kind words on your review! I couldn't be happier and certainly will pass these words onto our staff members. Positive feedback generates more dedication and a drive to be better. We look forward to seeing you again and glad we were able to make your stay pleasant! Talk to you very soon.........

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Excellent customer service. Clean and quiet which made my stay very pleasant... nice lounge and pool...easy access for parking, close to polk parkway and restaurants...friendly staff...got an extra day for my room with no problems...

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Olivia W,

Thank you for your time in writing your review on our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and our hospitality. We strive to provide the best service around and couldn't be happier that we did our job the way it's supposed to be done for you! See you again really soon ma'am!