See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

We've stayed here several times and loved it. Very clean!! Smelled of bleach so i know it was fresh. Had a adorable kitchenette and refrigerator. Nice little picnic area too. Grocery store close and not very far from beaches and restaurants. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank Clayton U
Reviewed 13 February 2015

Room was airy and bright..water had a smell of vomit..
Deborah.. the manager was rude and only talked to people
who she liked..she got annoyed if you asked her for anything.
if they had a different manager this place would be a 6 or 7..
have to wash own sheets towels and clean room yourself.
claims to have wifi but did not work in the room. the manager could
care less. price is ok but look around you could do better

Room Tip: wifi does not work in room ask for updated room without vomit smell from water
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank monica b
Sheila L, Owner at D & F Pathway's Motel-Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2015

I am sorry to hear of this guests experience. Housekeeping is offered upon request, fresh linens, towels, tissue and condiments are available daily to all guests, between the hours of 9am thru 8pm, we do not clean rooms and change linens at 11pm at night. So I do apologize we could not accommodate your request.
I am sorry you feel my staff was unhelpful and unfriendly and I am concerned to hear these comments as all our other guest ratings have been 5 star and guests mention how polite and helpful the staff have been to them. However we do take any comments seriously and will be looking into this further. Regarding the water smelling of vomit, I will pass those comments onto the City of Clearwater who supply our water at the Hotel. We thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

My brother, me, and our two dogs stayed at D&F Pathways Motel for approximately overall (3 visits) totally a year and a half. The staff and owners (Shelia and Lee) were fantastic and made us feel like it was our home. We lived in a wonderful cottage for 4 months and then Lee ( The Owner) fixed us up a great 2 bedroom apt that help with my brothers illness ,Where he even offered to build a wheelchair ramp for my brothers if needed . We lived there for 8 months and found service to be excellent. Never had a problem and became good friends with owners and staff. Always responded in a positive and quick manner to any questions or concerns. I witnessed them treating all their guests with great respect. The manager back then -she was great and always asking if we needed anything. Our room was cleaned on an every other day basis. My brother's health was deteriorating and they were very accommodating of all needs. It is a great place and I would recommend staying there to anyone. We have had family members go down to Largo and stay and truly enjoyed themselves also. So if you plan to relocate to that area , This is the place to stay while you get settled .

Bobby & Dan in Ohio

Room Tip: All rooms are very clean and have everything you will need to cook and enjoy your stay. and enjoy the evening sitting on your porch outside your room watching the night and sunset pass.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Bobby G
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have stayed here many times and have always had a great experience. The management was always friendly and on top of things. If I needed clean towels or toilet paper all I had to do was ask and it was there in 5 minutes (in response to someone else's review saying they got none. Did you even bring it to their attention???) they aren't mind readers lol. But seriously, it's not a hilton or anything, but the rooms are clean, the staff is nice and friendly, and they've had some people living there for years. It's close enough to the beach if you have transportation and really close to shopping. I have never had any complaints with this place. It's also right on the bus route if that's helps anyone too. Te only gripe I have is that the showers are really small if you have the full kitchenette. Small price to pay for having basically a full kitchen

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Tampaguy78
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We moved here from Ohio with a house in place but it fell through & ended up having to stay here for 2 wks. Debbie the owner is as sweet as she can be & if you ask, you get. We got a room w/ a small full kitchen & it is was very clean & quaint. The 2nd night here, we saw 2 bugs in the room & w/in 15 min., maintenance was here to spray & did ALL the rooms. Day 8 we realized 1 of the outlets had a short in it & again, maintenance was here in 15 min. & changed the whole thing out. It's quiet & we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. You do get free wi-fi but it is a very low signal & not the best but overall we've been able to use it everyday. It's like a small studio apartment so there is no housekeeping which is fine with me. You can get your fresh towels & sheets etc. but I just washed them along w/ my belongings & kept my own room clean. It's pet friendly which I love due to having 2 cats and there is a "motel cat" that lives on the property thats as sweet as ever. Its also VERY conveniently located to all major roadways. Overall, I am very happy with this place & would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple