See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Please do not stay here. Hotel doubles as a hotel and rehab.
Appears lovely outside but beware.
Very awkward setup. Do not think the building was meant to be a typical resort hotel. Hasn't been touched since it was built in the 99's. stained carpets, torn drapery and dirty bedspreads. Not to mention the rest. Had to buy my own cleaning supplies to disinfect.
To top it all off no one runs the desk. It's a deserted lobby. You need to reach management in a different location.

3  Thank LadyBozo
Reviewed 24 February 2013

The Buena Vista Hotel represents itself as
a Hotel. It's more than that. Not only is it
Poorly run , but it doubles as a Drug and
Alcohol rehab. Our room was located on
the 3rd fl. The rehab was on the 2nd fl.We
were told not to go there, but not why.
I could go on about how you can't get any
One working on a week end or how my
Niece had go out and buy cleaning wipes
to clean the room after she found it so dirty.
It seems that no attempt is being made
to up grade a hotel that was once a nice
Place to stay.

2  Thank Cop84
Reviewed 21 February 2013

The place is outdated, dirty, overpriced, and most of all unsafe. The elevator inspection certificate was expired since 2010. I have never been at a hotel or motel without a telephone in the room. So unbelievable! There were no photos on the website of the rooms which I understand now why. It such a shame because from the outside the building is very nice.The so called front desk is across the road and most of the time no one is available to help you or willing to help you.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank lidpic
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Rooms smell musty and is very dirty. Management doesn't want to help with refund, discount or change of room, people that work here say that's how it's always been. This place needs a full reno ASAP!!! Disgusting .....

3  Thank Luv2fly30
Reviewed 14 February 2013

When we arrived at the hotel it looked pretty modern on the outside. Then going inside we were shocked to find out how much of a dump it was. The place was built in the nineties and has never been renovated since. Now if they took care of the place it would prob hold up well but I was horrified to find dirt and grim every where. I actually went out and bought Clorox wipes to go over all of the surfaces. The toilet paper had brown spots on it, I wiped the seat and it looked like dead brown skin on my wipe. The bed head after wiping was black. There was a dry crusty booger on the faucet , sounds ludicrous but true. The rug was filled with crud, you could feel it on your feet. I wished they could at least have the common sense to get rid of rugs and replace with wooden floors, so much more hygienic ! We paid for 5 nights oh and have to eat it. I actually went to a few of the other small hotels right near this place just to have something to compare to and they were so cute and CLEAN and bright and cheerful.

3  Thank leoemia