Tropicaire Resort(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
Blue Strawberry by the Sea(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$115
Plunge Beach Hotel(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$119
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Horizon By The Sea Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$90
Great Escape Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$119
Travelocity
Best Florida Resort(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Hotels.com
Courtyard Villa(Lauderdale by the Sea)
US$175
Coral Key Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$149
Orbitz.com
Away Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$93
Cancelon
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Hotel Seacrest(Lauderdale by the Sea)(Great Value!)
US$121
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This hotel & suites needs to be condemned until it meets health code standards. The bathroom was dirty; sheets were not clean and overall terrible room and a horrible smell. I don't understand how a hotel & suites can continue to operate. This was to be a special surprise birthday event for me and turn out to be a nightmare. Even at the rate we paid, I had a better and less expensive stay at Motel 6 & Super 8 and those are cheap but a lot cleaner. I hope the manager responds back to me or gives me a full refund!
1) Roaches
2) Mold
3) Dirty
4) Unsafe wiring
5) Last inspected 2011 displayed in room 307
6) Linens, towels, bedding, kitchen fork, knife, pots, pan all needs to be discarded or burn!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jacqueline Q
Reviewed 19 June 2014

For the price, you really cant go wrong. Full kitchen, Wall-Mounted Flat screen TV, comfy beds are all plus. Minor downside is the bathrooms, which seem to be needing of an update, and the cable which isin't HD quality, like the internet. Pretty friendly atmosphere though. Close to everything you need.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank OVERSLEPT
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We've stayed in 4 different hotels around Fort Lauderdale, and this has been the best for us so far, by far. We stayed there for a full week in a nice apartment (Living Room+Bedroom) overlooking a pretty garden and the pool. We were concerned, because the price seemed under-average, but we were positively surprised. The apartments are super-spacious, uncluttered and not fluffy (a real issue in boutique-style hotels in Florida), with a huge TV a nice bonus. The hotel reminds me of what it might have been like in Florida in the 50's, the staff are relaxed and the whole place is very low-key. More motel-like, actually, if it weren't for the quiet street and the proximity to the beach. But beware, this is not a posh place, and people expecting luxury will surely be disappointed. -Exactly the reason we loved it. The location is absolutely perfect, with beach and restaurants right next door. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Only rooms around the pool or fountain.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Mila C
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Roomy 1 bedroom, large tv, nice receptionist. Not particularly clean or well maintained inside or out. Pool too small for size of complex. No ice machine on premises. Electrical switches a mystery, some lighting and celing fan did not work. Plumbing antiquated.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank john a
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My husband and I decided we were going to head to Ft Lauderdale for 2 weeks in Feb and we searched and searched online for a clean, comfortable, low cost, place close to the ocean to stay. We read review after review and called and called many places. We had a hard time finding a place to stay due to the time of year. Everything was booked for either all or portions of the time frame we needed. We came across the Eastward Strand and looked at reviews and found some good and some bad just like anything. I called there and the woman on the phone told me that it was the best place in Lauderdale by the Sea, right on the beach, cleanest, most friendly and comfortable place. So, we booked it for 2 full weeks.

Well, let me tell you... when we got there and pulled up to park we looked at each other and just were shocked. I got out, went to the door to check in and nobody was there. So, rang bell, called the number on the door and waited. Finally a gal came, checked us in and brought us to our room. Walking to the room I was just shocked. Gross, dirty, dead plants, broken, rusty, ick!! The lightswitches were gross, the floor trim... the whole place. Even the community BBQ grill was covered in bird poop and the tools were filthy. The place is in serious need of major TLC!

And, I was told this was right on the beach. It was across the street from the beach. That isn't a big deal as it was not a far walk, but when you are told it is right on the beach.. come on!!

Got in the room and she waited for us to look it over. Well, we looked and I was not happy but we had nowhere else to go that night and had people waiting for us. So, we paid, dropped our stuff in the room and headed to the beach and dinner. Upon coming back we started to really look around. Floor, which in the picture is beautiful hard wood floor, was filthy dirty and very old and worn. The bathroom was gross!! I had to wash the sink just so I could wash my face for bed. The shower was full of filth and mold. The kitchen sink was gross, the stove looked as if it was never cleaned since new. The bed looked as though it was slept in. We had no choice but to sleep there that night and head out the next day to find a new place to stay. We found a great place down the way and went back to checkout. I told her why we were leaving and asked for a full refund. She said she couldn't and they had to charge us for the first night. I ended up calling a couple days later and talked to the manager and they did give a portion of that one night back.

I can't believe how a place like this can even be open. It was horrible. If you think this is a nice place then I hope you never invite me to your house because you must live like a pig.

This place needs to be inspected and needs to update their website.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple