“Lovely Ambiance, Great Food”
Review of Delacaseas

Delacaseas
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: THE SECRET IS OUT Now serving dinner with Chef Carlos Fernandez (formerly of Hilife Café)daily specials a quirky casual atmosphere with an always fresh and tantalizing menu come see what everyone is talking about.
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I especially love their chicken salad, and their salads are really fresh. My friend gets the daily specials and they look excellent. Cute place

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My wife has been there for lunch, and the both of us went the first time for dinner.

A lot of information on the Web says that they close at 4 PM, but they are now open for dinner. Probably a good idea to call the restaurant before you make plans.

As you will see from the pictures, it is a cute, intimate restaurant with a 'cafe' feel. But, it is fairly priced and very upscale from the service to the meals.

We both had a 14-ounce sirloin steak that was cooked exactly as ordered. It topped some of the best steakhouses that we have been to. Priced at $29 with one side, it is a good value. We shared a Caprese salad ... at $13 it was enough for the two of us. Very good, fresh tomatoes and excellent mozzarella with a tasty balsamic vinegar.

Deserts are upscale and reasonably priced for the quality.

The wine list was a bit limited, but it was a good sized pour. I only had one glass because a couple at the next table brought a bottle in with them that came from their vineyard in Italy, and shared a glass with me!

Dinners at the other tables look very good.

The restaurant was quiet and a conversation was easy.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to Delacaseas. This time was for dinner. This place is quaint. I love the decor. Nothing matches and there are beach themed items everywhere. We ordered from the special menu. I had the swordfish with roasted beets hubby had grouper with mushroom rissoto. Both meals were amazing. They also served a very soft fococia with a balsamic dipping sauce. For dessert the black and white creme brulee. Wonderful. We will definitely be back next visit to Ft Lauderdale.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We came late (8:30) because we don't like early dinner. Paul received us graciously, and made us very much at home. The menu is very short as befits a small restaurant serving only fresh food. Several of the appetizers and entrees were sold out, and Paul explained that it was because of the hour. We started with smoked fish dip with homemade crackers. Delicious and a share candidate. I had the mahi-mahi with chimichurri sauce, a good choice, my dinner companion the chicken Marsala, also a success. The wine is limited, and we couldn't have our first choice. Paul found a Viognier blend from California which was excellent. I believe that you may bring your own wine. The portions are generous, the décor super kitschy, and Paul is fun gossipy. I'm going back!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I eat lunch here at least once a week. Helen's chicken salad is to die for! Their specials are always good too.