“Hassle friend delicious.”
Review of Delacaseas

Delacaseas
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: THE SECRET IS OUT Now serving dinner with Chef Carlos Fernandez (formerly of Hilife Café)daily specials a quirky casual atmosphere with an always fresh and tantalizing menu come see what everyone is talking about.
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We visit Delacaseas quite often and always find it a haven from the rush of other restaurants. The service is so friendly and the meals truly wonderful. It is a gem.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I live very near by and decided to try it out. The restaurant is quaint inside. Lace tablecloths, lots of wall hangings and brick a brac.
The focaccia bread was made with olives, came out hot and served with oil and balsamic. We ordered the romaine salad with gorgonzola cheese and pecans. Very good! I had the chicken marsala with the cheese and mushroom risotto. There were two good sized pieces of chicken and lots the mushrooms. My plate was covered with those two items. My friend ordered the snapper. A fresh, melt in your mouth delight!
The waiter was attentive and helpful with the menu.
The dinners were about 19-25 dollars. Salad was additional.
A great find just a block off the action at the end of Commercial Blvd.
We would return!

1  Thank dyanne b
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is one of my favorites lunch spots near the beach. The service is always friendly, food is prepared consistently well. The Turkey Fantastic is AWESOME! If you're looking for a quaint lunch spot that feels like a cozy beachfront cottage, this is the place to go. The food is always great!

1  Thank blackbird-irene
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We bought a groupon on a recent visit to the area & had one of the best meals we've ever had! The food& service were the best-we had the Snapper Picatta with the side of risotto-both of them so spot on, really perfect! We also had the MahiMahi with the fresh veg side order & again, so fresh and just perfect. We had the fish dip with homemade crackers as a starter &other flavor was divine! I would eat here as often as I could if I lived here. Worth every penny you will spend! And the prices are moderate. Don't miss this sweet gem of a restaurant!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Quaint environment and very good choice on the menu.My friends and I would definitely recommended it.