“PR lunch...”

Los Amigos Lechonera
Ranked #51 of 78 Restaurants in Lehigh Acres
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

This place is ok. Typical Spanish/puertorican food.but you can't order anything you want, it's like a buffet, you stand in line and you ask for whatever they have available. Which sucks in my opinion. I've been here many times hoping to eat an alcapurria and everytime I've gone they've been sold out. They make a certain amount a day and if you miss it then you miss it. I've literally gone at 11am and they've been sold out. They aren't friendly either. I've gone a bunch of times and they've never had Lechon (hence the name)!!! overall if you're craving a little Puerto Rican food (which is very hard to find on this side of Florida) you can go here and grab a bite. But go super early if you want to actually eat an alcapurria!!! (Like 9am early)