Parmer's Resort(Little Torch Key)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Breakfast included
US$123
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Sugarloaf Lodge(Sugarloaf Key)
US$140
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$149
Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$167
US$143
Skipjack Resort Suites & Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$139
Kingsail Resort Motel(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$111
Oceans Edge Key West Hotel & Marina(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$127
OceansEdgeKeyWest
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoutdoor showerlittle palm islandkey deerboat ridefire pitdinner on the beachmeal planget awaypublic areasromance suitebottle of champagnea special placeno cell phoneslow tidespecial occasioncouples massagerose petals
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We dreamed and planned for this celebration vacation for months. Unfortunately, it was the opposite. At arrival, we were told that we had received upgraded accommodates. I don't think so. As a matter of fact, this was the exact location that another review complained about.. I requested a particular room area (per a Tripadvisor warning), but was told that was not an option. The worse of the trip was that I was eaten by Noseeums and had an allergic reaction. I was miserable for weeks, covered in red itchy whelps. Nothing prevents them and nothing gives you relieve. No one stayed out to eat on the beach in the evenings due to these biting sandflies. The food was okay but not fantastic. However, the hospitality is awesome and the resort is beautiful. Sadly, no more Keys for me!

Stayed: July 2017
34  Thank Karla C
JRpare, Manager at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

We are so sorry that your experience was disappointing. Due to hurricane Irma, the resort sustained significant damage. Consequently, we have been closed since September and will not re-open until early 2019. We sincerely hope that we can serve you again when we welcome our employees and valued guests back. We truly apologize for not providing the amazing experience we pride ourselves on.

All the best to you and your for 2018.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

We had their top Grand Suite for 4 days. The Key deer were incredible. The suite was like a tree house. Fantastic and relaxing. Unfortunately I think hurricane Irma pretty much destroyed the property. I hope they can bring it back. Very special place. Only accessible by boat.

Room Tip: Call to see if they are reopening soon.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LiveGood
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I took my husband for his retirement dinner prior to Irma, did not realize their fountain is infected with johns disease. This is a bacteria harmful to humans and that kills wildlife. Specifically the endangered tiny key deer that guests love to interact with. Had I known this dangerous bacteria had not been cleared up despite many complaints. This is very sad and a danger to guests. Noble house clean up your act.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
42  Thank Mvine
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This amazing resort exceeded all of my expectations! The staff was absolutely incredible, the majority with long employment tenures, and worked to ensure our vacation met all our needs. Renda, our concierge, was so delightful. She immediately made us feel at home as she oriented us to the Island and to the service offered. The spa services were fabulous - I'd recommend the couples services - and the therapists were very good. We explored the mangroves in kayaks and took one of the resort's boats to picnic island. So fun! I'd also recommend the private sunset cruise. Wishing everyone well after Hurricane Irma.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Charla L
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Booked for our anniversary as a true romantic "unplugged" getaway. Staff and attention from them is extraordinary. From their driver we booked from Key West airport to the check-in receptionist (and cocktails) to the boat captain and finally ambassador dockside.
Got a romance bungalow, but as others have noted, there is an adjoining space (separated by too the walls, thank you) so its not "private". We were VERY surprised by an "added $100/day resort fee" that, when inflated by tax after tax on top of tax came to $1,000 per night! Dining was a conundrum. We realized that, across a number of lunch and dinners, the kitchen's use of salt was VERY excessive. You'd think that lunch French fries in a basket could not have too much salt.....not true!
The kicker was my wife's dinner app was a fois gras torch that was SO loaded with salt as to be inedible!. And I like salt! Unfortunately, bringing it to the attention of the busser who promised to tell our server resulted in.......nothing. As I write this, I fear the entire resort may be destroyed by hurricane Irma in the next few days and that would be tragic. We thought long and hard after leaving and concluded we probably would not return for the same experience.

Room Tip: Hard to say. Privacy isn't trump;y available
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple